The current product is out of stock.
Click Awnings to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Grab some shade in a jiffy with the ARB Awning
- Mounts to the side of most roof racks or roof bars
- Deploys from your roof and delivers shade in about 30 seconds
- Extends out a full 8’ for plenty of shade
- Made from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric
- Waterproof and UV protected to keep the elements at bay
- Telescopic legs make it easy to adjust awning height
- Stays secure in its heavy-duty nylon-reinforced PVC bag when not in use
- Includes pegs, guy ropes, mounting hardware, spanner and instructions
- Choose from several lengths to fit your roof rack
- Your ARB Awning is backed by a 2-year warranty
Since the beginning, there've always been misguided sun worshipers out catching rays, as well as sun stroke. But as time went on, it was the intelligent, shade seekers who rose to the top of the evolutionary heap. Now, you can cement your own position at the top of the food chain with the ARB Awning.
Mounting to your vehicle's roof rack, the ARB car shade is always there when you need to shun the sun. It deploys in less than a minute, and the telescoping legs let you dial in just the right height. Plus, the included pegs and guy ropes make sure things stay shady, even in windy conditions.
Crafted from durable PVC-lined polyester fabric, this UV-protected roof rack awning keeps the elements at bay. What's more, when you're done soaking up the shade, it rolls up and stows safely away in a heavy-duty bag. That way it's fresh and ready to block the sun at a moment's notice. To top it off, ARB backs it with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Awning Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven S (TYLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 20, 2016 8:44 AM
I purchased this ARB awning with the intent to mount it on the roof rack of my vehicle. It came with very quick shipping to my door in a very sturdy package. I got some hardware from a local hardware store to mount it up as the included hardware would not have worked. It mounted up easily and securely to the roof rack. Once mounted I was able to easily set it up by myself and once it was set up it was secure and built well. I will be using this awning many times for camping and more!
Reviewed by Hunter P (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 17, 2016 9:36 AM
I was very satisfied with the quickness of delivery and also the qualtity of the product. I can't wait to put it to use on my next camping trip.
Reviewed by Peter R (MAUMELLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 16, 2016 7:18 AM
Perfect size to mount off the back of my truck for working out of the rear of my cab. ARB quality is top notch, mounting and set-up fast and easy.