- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Increase weather protection and shaded space with an ARB Awning Wind Break
- Designed to angle out from any ARB Awnings
- Heavy-duty construction and easy to assemble
- Crafted from durable ripstop cotton/polyester fabric
- Waterproof and UV protected with a UVP 50+ rating
- Includes four additional tie-down points for added ground grip
- Your ARB Awning Wind Break is backed by a 2-year warranty from material defects and workmanship
When it comes to outdoor activities, from hunting and fishing to picnics and parties, roof rack awnings provide a comfortable place for everyone to enjoy. When shelter from the sun and rain just isn’t enough—it’s easy to escalate your defense against the elements by upgrading your awning with an ARB Wind Break. Designed to work in collaboration with any existing ARB Awning, ARB Wind Breakers include four additional tie-downs that lend extra anchor support.
ARB Wind Breaks do more than just supply additional protection from the elements—these extremely functional awning accessories create a larger shaded area for sitting, supplies or storage. Add both a front and side wind break for even more space to get away from the weather.
Manufactured from durable, lightweight ripstop cotton/polyester fabric, this heavy-duty ARB Wind Break boasts a UVP 50+ rating and is coated with polyurethane for complete waterproofing. Guard your goodies from stiff breeze or a serious gust with this ultimate awning accessory, backed by a 2-year warranty from material defects and workmanship.
ARB Awning Wind Break Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik D (Saint Georges, DE) Reviewed for a 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon — May 20, 2016 5:41 AM
Got this and the side windbreak to go with the ARB awning which is one of the best additions to our Westy. Works great!
Reviewed by Greg L (BOISE, ID) — Mar 08, 2016 8:06 AM
does the job...reason for 4 stars is that due to design of the ARB awning, this wind break ONLY works on the outside edge of the ARB awning, as it slides into a narrow channel with a rolled bead that is on the wind awning edge. The ARB SIDE wind awning has velcro attachments and works ONLY on either side of the ARB awning. So, you cannot use the front wind break on the sides, and you cannot use the side awnings on the front,so to get full side wind or shade coverage, you need one of each.
- arb truck tents
- 1994 sierra with shorty headers exhaust leak
- access tonneau sport cover
- sportz dome-to-go hatchback
- toyota truck tent
- mercury minivan accessories
- ford bed liners
- car cover dodge challenger
- nissan frontier bed tent
- dodge ram 1500 truck tent
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- luggage carriers for vehicles