CARPOD Cargo Carrier
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CARPOD10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take more gear on the go with the roomy CARPOD Cargo Carrier
- Your CARPOD boasts 22" tall sidewalls that keep your gear safely stowed away—no ropes, nets or bungee cords needed
- Strong enough to support up to 450 lbs of luggage, camping equipment, firewood and more
- The CARPOD Cargo Carrier mounts securely to any 2" receiver
- Constructed from sturdy steel with a rust-resistant black powder coat
- Built-in light reflectors for safer nighttime driving
- Sized at 22" tall x 24" wide x 48" long for 13.76 cubic ft of carrying capacity
- Folds flat (5.25" tall) for quick cargo area access and easy storage
- Optional locking lid and weather-resistant cargo bag available
- 90-day warranty
Whether you're trekking cross country to visit relatives or heading into the great outdoors for a weekend camping excursion, your vehicle can get mighty cramped mighty quick. Once you pile in your luggage, your cooler and your tents, you're lucky if there's enough room for your kids-let alone your elbows. Pack smarter and drive in complete comfort with the CARPOD Cargo Carrier.
No matter what you need to haul, the versatile CARPOD Carrier can hold it. Its 22" sidewalls fence in your freight, so you can stack up firewood, fishing tackle, and everything else you don't want to cram into your cockpit. Plus, its strapping steel construction can support up to 450 lbs, and the black powder-coat finish keeps your CARPOD protected from rust and corrosion. You can even upgrade with an optional locking lid and a weather-safe bag for added security from thieves and Mother Nature.
Perfect for trucks and SUVs, the CARPOD Cargo Carrier mounts securely into any 2" hitch receiver. It measures in at a spacious 22" tall x 24" wide x 48" long and includes a 90-day warranty.
CARPOD Cargo Carrier Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alvaro F (LANTANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Traverse — Apr 27, 2014 11:13 AM
It looks to be a good product but I need to buy a hitch extension to use it due to the fact it doesn't fix in a Chevy Traverse
Reviewed by Beth M (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 01, 2014 11:01 AM
This is a sturdy carrier and great with the optional lid and cargo bag. With Rav4 cannot open cargo door without getting the hitch extension.
Reviewed by Rene A C (Fort Wainwright, AK) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Nov 19, 2013 10:53 PM
The carpod cargo carrier works amazingly! I'm currently using it while we move from Fairbanks, Alaska to San Antonio, Tx! Highly recommend it! It's the best cargo carrier out there, by far!
Reviewed by Robert W (ELGIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe — Jul 16, 2013 6:42 AM
Like the overall size. CARPOD Carrier, Lid, and Bag. Upgraded to the 3' Raised Shank. However, when inserted into hitch the pin hole stopped 1/8 inch short, because it was blocked by the bumper (due to the angled shank). I could not insert the pin. I had to rush out to buy an $30 extender the night before leaving on a vacation.