- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ruth T (Mountlake Terrace, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Wednesday at 1:02 PM
The screws used to keep rack attached are higher than bars and not protected or covered. So they are exposed and could easily rip contents that are put into rack.
Reviewed by STEVEN B (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Excursion — Jun 14, 2017 11:31 PM
This rack undercuts the market in price, yet performs with functionality in assembly and ability to extend etc. Some minor details lack finishing quality, such as plastic clips for airfoil which are hard not to break, and Allen key provided isn't the great fit for the bolts. BUT in saying that, for the price, the durability of the product seems exceptional and it looks tidy and complete.
Reviewed by Mike H (Boise, ID) — Jun 14, 2017 11:20 AM
Purchased the rack and extension and fit perfectly on Yakima mounts I already had. Looks great and probably 1/2 the price of a Yakima basket.