- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
. For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by thomas f (Cambridge, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Explorer — Dec 14, 2016 11:23 AM
While not Heavy Duty, the rack will handle most items. Its a great value. Well worth the price. Allen head screws are easily stripped so be caredul.
Reviewed by Tina T (Albemarle, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Soul — Nov 11, 2016 5:43 AM
Bought for 2016 Kia Soul Base. Fit perfect. Easy installation and it took appx 30 minutes. Basket comes in 2 pieces and fits together easy. Very sturdy. It does make a whistling sound while car in moving but I think with any rack/basket on top it would do the same thing. Whistling is not very loud and you do not have to raise your voice inside of car to hear over it. Very good value for money. autoanything.com was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me select exactly what I needed.
Reviewed by marcus s (BASTROP, TX) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 09, 2016 8:20 PM
This roof rack feels super sturdy and can support my full weight being pulled up to the roof. Has a great finish. I suggesthink getting new hard ware as the hex bolts strip.