- Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Baskets make it easy to bring all of your gear along
- Easy to assemble and install with just two pieces and mounting brackets that attach to square, round and most OEM roof racks
- Lightweight with a durable, powder-coat finish
- Available in two sizes: 43.5" x 37" x 4" or an extended 64.5 x 37" x 4" for maximum cargo capacity
- Pair with the Roof Rack Cargo Net for total gear security (sold separately)
- Your Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
With a Curt Roof Mounted Cargo Basket atop your vehicle, there's no limit to what you can bring on your road trip. Whether you over-packed for a weekend trip or you're trekking cross-country, you never have to worry about finding room for your extra luggage.
The perfect accessory for your roof rack, this Curt cargo carrier attaches to round and square aftermarket bars, as well as most OEM racks. It is lightweight and finished with a durable, black powder-coat. Made of just two pieces, your Curt Cargo Basket is easy to assemble and install. For total cargo security, add a Curt Cargo Net to hold your gear in place.
. For total peace of mind during your trip, your Curt basket is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- The maximum load for this basket is 150 lbs
- The minimum distance between two crossbars is 15 inches
CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Knoxville, TN) — Thursday at 8:46 PM
Perfect fit and finish with easy to follow and implement instructions. Much sturdier and more functional than I ever imagined for an incredibly low price. 6 out of 5 stars.
Reviewed by Marilyn S (OAKLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Highlander — Jul 06, 2016 10:38 AM
Product came quick, easy to put together. Others complained of the screw being too long, for me it was perfect as my cross bars are thick. I am ordering the extension now. To make it even bigger. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by KMS I (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 05, 2016 1:50 PM
I had to tap the holes in the extension because the holes were not threaded. The mounts for this thing are a sturdy u-bolt construction, but with my 2001 Toyota 4Runner, I didn't want my new rack just sitting on top of the stock roof rack, so I removed the two main cross members of the stock rack, welded or bolted two new 1"square steel bars across the width of the truck and attached the roof rack with the stock hangers that came with the kit. The hangers are ridiculouslying big n bulky.
Reviewed by Mark M (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Jun 25, 2016 2:13 PM
Delivered quickly, assembled easily, mounted easily. . . looks great, plenty of room. The down side: Noisy from about 40 mph on, kind of like driving with your windows open, and my little Crosstrek lost about 1/3 of my gas mileage with it mounted. (35+ mpg off, 25mpg with it on) I'll be putting it on when I need it and taking it off when I don't. Overall, a great deal for the money, especially if you don't mind taking it off when it's not needed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/26