- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep everything nice and dry with a CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag
- Perfectly-fitted for your CURT Basket Style Cargo Carrier or comparable racks
- Made from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Secures to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty zipper wraps 3/4 of the way around the bag for easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zip closure keeps the contents totally dry
- Zipper tabs can be padlocked for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Waterproof Cargo Bag folds up easily for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
Soaking wet cargo quickly puts a damper on your road-trip fun. So, keep your blankets, your cargo and other aft-riding assets high and dry with the CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag. Made from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, the CURT Cargo Bag durably protects your possessions from moisture damage.
CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams. To make sure your stuff stays dry as a bone, the zipper features a hook-and-loop flap around the entire perimeter. And to keep sticky fingers at bay, the zipper tabs can be padlocked. But even though the CURT Waterproof Cargo Carriers Bag stops water and thieves, the heavy-duty, zip closure running 3/4 of the way around gives you easy access.
Designed to pair perfectly with the CURT Basket Style Cargo Carrier or a comparable rack, CURT Waterproof Hitch Carrier Bags stay right where you put ‘em with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Cargo Carrier Bags Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel S (Urbandale, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Expedition — Mar 21, 2017 12:35 PM
We just took a Spring Break trip from the Midwest to the AL Gulf Shores (March 2017), had luggage and other things packed in this carrier. We drove through rain, cold and hot sun. It held up as advertised, would recommend anyone to buy this product, great ordering and timely shipping too!
Reviewed by William J (Fort Rucker, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Armada — Mar 16, 2017 9:24 AM
Love it, we bought this because we have a large family and our Armada doesn't have a lot of cargo space. We barrowed our friends and their cargo carrier for a trip at Thanksgiving loved it so much we bought our own, as well as a cargo carrier. Works great, has a ton of space, and its waterproof so you do nt have to worry about you stuff.
Reviewed by Michael D (Randallstown, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Express — Jan 03, 2017 3:56 AM
This cargo carrier provide the ease of use, storage capacity needed and protection from the elements needed. The material is tough and durable. Though patience is needed when initial load was in low 30 degrees, the items still fit as desired. It was a nice to reload in 80 degree temp. The adjustable front and rear straps was perfectly aligned to allow for a perfect load balance. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Mitchell G (OAKLAND, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2016 9:40 PM
I got this bag to use in the bed of my truck so I can haul a couple of suitcases. I used it a couple of weeks ago through a snow storm. When I opened it there was absolutely no water in it even though it was covered in about 3 inches of snow and slush. I haven't tried it in the rain yet but I imagine it will stay dry because of the flap that goes well over the zipper.
- curt roof racks & cargo carriers
- bak tool boxes
- bilstein 5100 prices
- pack right saddlebag
- subaru luggage carrier
- subaru roof rack
- gmc carpet floor mats
- roof rack for cadillac srx
- snowboard rack for chevy tahoe
- yukon cargo liner
- wood grain kits for cars
- improve gas mileage products
- black license plate frame