- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep cargo high and dry with a CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag
- Designed for the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or comparable rack
- Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Ties-down to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty, zip closure runs 3/4 of the perimeter to deliver easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zipper keeps your cargo completely dry
- Padlock zipper tabs for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Rooftop Cargo Bag folds up quick and easy for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you’re road-tripping, it’s all fun and games in the comfort of your cabin. But your roof-riding cargo faces the wrath of Mother Nature’s inclement elements. Ensure your gear stays high and dry with CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag. Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, these CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Bags keep moisture out and cargo in.
To guarantee your contents stays completely dry, CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams—even the zipper boasts a hook-and-loop flap around the perimeter. Even though the CURT Waterproof Roof Top Bag keeps water and thieves at bay, the heavy-duty, 3/4 perimeter zip closure still gives you instant access.
Pairing perfectly with the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or a comparable rack, your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag stays right where you put it with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bags Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris M (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 25, 2017 8:42 PM
Great quality weatherproof bag. Used this to travel for the holidays and it was perfect. I'd definitely suggest it.
Reviewed by Hanifah D (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Nov 10, 2017 1:31 PM
Great travel accessory if you like going outdoors. A basket would have made it easier to load items but it fit just fine on the roof
Reviewed by Douglas H (Birmingham, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Trax — Aug 16, 2017 7:28 AM
For the money it cannot be beat. Water proof and all. I did buy the cover to put under and it all worked out great. !
Reviewed by Kenneth W (ARLINGTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Renegade — Aug 08, 2017 12:59 PM
I used my Curt rooftop basket cargo bag on a recent trip up north, a 5 hour journey. This bag held a 10 inch telescope, large German equatorial mount, 3 suitcases, photographic equipment and tripods, 2 bags of groceries, a case of water and beer and still had plenty of room to spare for at least 2 more suitcases. Everything arrived clean and dry! Made of thick plastic and well sealed for weather, this is worth the price.