- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep cargo high and dry with a CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag
- Designed for the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or comparable rack
- Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams
- Ties-down to your carrier with thick, 1" wide polypropylene straps
- Heavy-duty, zip closure runs 3/4 of the perimeter to deliver easy access
- Hook-and-loop flap over zipper keeps your cargo completely dry
- Padlock zipper tabs for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Rooftop Cargo Bag folds up quick and easy for compact storage
- Your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you’re road-tripping, it’s all fun and games in the comfort of your cabin. But your roof-riding cargo faces the wrath of Mother Nature’s inclement elements. Ensure your gear stays high and dry with CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag. Crafted from thick UV-resistant vinyl with waterproof welded seams, these CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Bags keep moisture out and cargo in.
To guarantee your contents stays completely dry, CURT doesn’t stop at the welded seams—even the zipper boasts a hook-and-loop flap around the perimeter. Even though the CURT Waterproof Roof Top Bag keeps water and thieves at bay, the heavy-duty, 3/4 perimeter zip closure still gives you instant access.
Pairing perfectly with the CURT Roof Mounted Cargo Rack or a comparable rack, your CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag stays right where you put it with built-in 1" wide polypropylene straps. CURT backs your Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bag with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Waterproof Rooftop Basket Cargo Bags Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul F (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 12, 2015 8:43 PM
worked well for my situation. I would recommend getting a metal carrier to go with it. I had created a makeshift carrier for my camper top and the cross winds shifted the load however no damage was done. The bag is very sturdy and exactly what we needed as we were rained on during our travels.
- curt roof racks & cargo carriers
- packright jr
- cabela's seat covers gmc sierra
- bakflip tool box 2012 f150
- bmw roof rack
- scion rubber floor mats
- subaru cargo basket
- roof rack for 2010 honda insight
- ski rack for chevy suburban
- 2007 chevy tahoe dash cover
- automotive lighting
- chrome auto parts
- personalized floor mats