- Expand your ride's freight-carrying capacity with the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Cargo Carrier
- Mounts to your 2" hitch receiver, creating a secure platform for packing along coolers, camping gear, hunting equipment, luggage, firewood and much more
- Holds up to hefty 400 lbs worth of gear
- Built from strong and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum—weighs just 22 lbs
- 7" side walls help corral your cargo and give you plenty of tie-down points
- 22" x 50" x 7" outside dimensions; 20" x 48" x 7" inside dimensions
- Finished with a durable black powercoat
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day backs your Hitch and Ride Hitch Cargo Carrier with a 1-year warranty
There are plenty of things you'd prefer to keep out of your ride. A cooler full of funky bait, mud-caked camping gear, and your daughter's new boyfriend with the pink mohawk and safety-pin nose ring. For everything you don't want inside, pack it outside in the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Cargo Carrier.
Elbow room is never an issue when you're rolling with Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Cargo Carriers. All your extra luggage, lumber and lacrosse equipment stacks securely in this spacious 20" x 50" carrier. In fact, you can stash up to 400 lbs of stuff in your Great Day Hitch-N-Ride. Plus, its 7" side walls create plenty of tie-down spots to help keep your freight from falling out.
You won't throw your back out installing the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride on your rig. Thanks to its aircraft-grade aluminum construction, it weighs just 22 lbs, making it simple to mount on your 2" receiver. It comes in your choice of powder coatings to seal out the elements, and it's available several cargo-capable sizes. Best of all, every Great Day Hitch and Ride is made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- We recommend use of the Great Day Hitch Stabilizer HS1001 with your Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Cargo Carrier
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Cargo Carriers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code ROOFRACK15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31