- Keep smells, spiders and stains out of your ride by stacking your stuff in the Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carrier
- Universally mounts to any 2" receiver hitch
- Creates a stable platfrom to haul gear and supplies, while keeping your interior spot-free
- Armed with oversized 12" side walls to keep all your cargo corralled
- Built tough from aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs a mere 26 lbs
- Shoulders up to 500 lbs of gear
- 22" x 50" x 12" outside dimensions; 20" x 48" x 12" inside dimensions
- Comes in several rugged, powder coated finishes
- Choose between the Standard Version with a 33" receiver bar for cars, trucks and SUVs or the XL Version with a 41" receiver bar for RVs and Jeeps
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day backs your Hitch and Ride Magnum Hitch Cargo Carrier with a 1-year warranty
When you're just traveling with passengers, your car, truck or SUV probably feels as spacious as a cruise ship. But once you start packing in the ice chests, endless bags of luggage and camping gear, it gets as cramped as a lifeboat mighty quick. Instead of drowning with gear inside your ride, throw yourself a storage life preserver with Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carriers.
As big as a leviathan, the 22" x 50" Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum gives you plenty of room for firewood, fishing tackle and everything else you want to pack along. The tsunami-sized 12" side walls let you stack your stuff even higher than in the traditional Hitch-N-Ride. Plus, it's constructed from premium aluminum, so it weighs just 26 lbs yet carries up to 500 lbs right on your 2" hitch receiver.
Whether you're cruising in a compact SUV or a 4-door land yacht, there's a Great Day Magnum Cargo Carrier that fits your rig. Multiple styles are available and come with your choice of powder coated finished. Plus, they're made in the USA and come with a 1-year warranty.
- Use of the Great Day Hitch Stabilizer HS1001 is recommended with your Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carrier
Great Day Hitch-N-Ride Magnum Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thor J (Great Falls, VA) — Oct 02, 2015 7:06 AM
After installing a trailer hitch and AutoAnything assurance (involving call to manufacturer) that we would receive the cargo carrier before our trip, FedEx would not deliver to home address on a Monday and we had to leave Tuesday morning. Carrier arrived to late for us to use.
Reviewed by George B (Gainesville, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 24, 2014 4:29 AM
I used on my 2013 jeep wrangler to go to Florida with my kids was the best decision .I basically put everything in it and on my way I stopped by to pick up my sister at the the airport with her 2 kids putting more stuff I could never imagined .it's really light and strong .the only concern the basket was to far out I had to drill a second hold to bring it back closer. Good product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27