- The INNO multi-cradle kayak roof carrier is the perfect way to get your kayak to the shore
- Mounts directly to INNO, Thule, Yakima or factory-installed crossbar systems (crossbars required for mounting) with a universal clamping design for easy installation
- Includes tie-down straps and four padded cradles that baby your boat
- Fits most kayaks and canoes for safe and secure transport
- Your INNO Canoe & Kayak Carrier is protected by a 5-year warranty
Hit the road with your kayak secure in the INNO Canoe & Kayak Carrier. This multi-cradle rack is ideal for one kayak, and fits most models. INNO kayak racks have a universal mount design, allowing them to attach to nearly all factory-installed or aftermarket roof racks including INNO, Thule and Yakima.
Your INNO roof kayak carrier comes with tie-down straps and four padded cradles to prevent damage to both your kayak and vehicle. No matter if you live a mile from the beach or a hundred miles from the river, kayak roof carriers are the ideal way to haul your gear.
If you're looking for durable and easy-to-use roof racks for kayaks, look no further than the easy-to-use and ultra-safe INNO kayak rack. The INNO kayak carrier is protected by a 5-year warranty.
- INNO Round Bar Adapter Kit is required for mounting to Yakima round crossbars
INNO Canoe & Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jenifer M (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda Tribute — May 30, 2013 9:47 AM
Tthis would have done a great job if I had a very narrow canoe (less then 22 inch wide) or had vey long cross bars. the bracket pieces could have easily been made to half there size since there is a lot of area that had no purpose. if you have a canoe that is over 24" wide or your cross bars usable space is less the 33" you might want to keep hunting. If you cam mount these on your rack they appear to keep your canoe from moving side to side. If you the space the brackets are easy and quick.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/24