- Enjoy effortless, one-person loading and unloading of canoes, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards (SUPs) and more with the INNO Canoe & Kayak Lifter
- Mounts to almost all factory or aftermarket roof racks with its universal clamping design
- Loading bar remains securely in stored position using integrated ratcheting strap and buckle when not in use
- Prevents boat-to-vehicle contact, protecting your floating-friend from damage
- Your equipment won’t slide off the loading bar during loading and unloading thanks to the integrated load stop at the end of the bar
- Safely handles a total of 90 lbs on your ride's roof
- Your INNO Canoe & Kayak Lifter is backed by a 5-year warranty
Welcome solo kayaking with the help of your INNO Canoe & Kayak Lifter. This easy-to-load assist mechanism makes it seem as if someone is there helping you load or unload your kayak. Unlike your careless water sport partner, the INNO kayak lifter won't leave a mark on your car or drop its end of the kayak.
With a load capacity of 90 lbs, the INNO kayak lifter provides effortless loading of canoes, kayaks, SUPs and other small water craft. The load stop at the end of the load bar prevents your equipment from sliding off during loading and unloading—making it a quick and easy process. When the loading bar isn't being used, it remains securely in place thanks to the integrated ratcheting system.
The INNO kayak lift is the perfect tool to use in conjunction with kayak racks for cars—and now you can do it by yourself. The canoe and kayak lift mounts to nearly all factory or aftermarket roof racks with its universal clamping design. The INNO Canoe & Kayak Lifter is backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Canoe & Kayak Lifter Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert G (BOULDER CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 30, 2017 8:23 AM
While it hardly seems like $100+ worth of aluminum, it does enable me to easily load and unload my fishing kayak on/from the top of my overly large F-150 by myself. Simple solutions appeal to me, and this makes a potentially awkward job quite doable.
Reviewed by Angela C (CARMEL, IN) — Jul 05, 2017 9:49 AM
This was one of the best investments I made as a kayaker given how useful it is to get the kayak on and off the car by myself now. I was worried that it would not fit on my racks because I do not have traditional bars, but it did! I would recommend this product to those who are kayaking alone and could use a hand getting it on and off your vehicle.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/22