- Add some extra space to your compact ride with the INNO Ridge Roof Cargo Box
- Its square design boasts 9 cubic feet of space to accommodate your gear
- Crafted with 3-layer ABS for extreme durability
- Quickly mounts to most factory crossbars
- Includes keys and locks for security
- Choose from a glossy black or a silver finish
- Your INNO Ridge Roof Cargo Box is backed by a 5-year warranty
Enormous rooftop cargo boxes overpower your compact car, but the INNO Ridge Roof Cargo Box is the perfect fit for smaller vehicles. Its compact size and square style complement your ride and supply you with 9 cubic feet of space for your gear.
INNO understands that everyday wear and tear takes a toll on your cargo box, so they craft the Ridge Roof Cargo Box with durable 3-layer ABS. The body is compact and light, weighing a mere 20 lbs. Plus, since it mounts to most factory crossbars, installation is a breeze.
The INNO Ridge Box comes in two color finishes: glossy black or silver. You even get locks and keys for extra security. Best yet, your INNO Ridge Roof Cargo Box is backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Ridge Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by A&C A (sacramento, CA) — Mar 27, 2017 8:08 PM
The Inno Ridge 240 fitted on my 2016 Honda HRV like a glove. I was looking for a small cargo box and found the Ridge. The size is perfect for my vehicle. Would recommend this for small car.
Reviewed by RICHARD W (MIRAMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Mini Cooper — Mar 23, 2013 3:15 PM
The INNO Ridge Roof box is just what I needed for my Mini Cooper Clubman. The 9 cu.ft. size is just right and the wide bolt connectors fit perfectly on my Rhino Rack Sportz cross bars installed on my factory roof rack. The right side opening is also conveniently on the side of my Club door for easy access.
Reviewed by Dean W (Lower Gwynedd, PA) — Nov 05, 2011 5:12 AM
Well made and priced right. The push button is a good idea as it separates opening the box from the lock mechanism. This box has plenty of storage for one to two people for traveling. I purchased this box because the low profile of the box when attached to the factory installed roof rack. This enables me to keep the rack attached an still park in my garage which is 6'8". None of the other manufactures of roof racks has such a low profile roof box. The only downside is that it only opens on one side.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inno roof racks & cargo carriers
- aem v2 cold air intake review
- halo off road lights
- surco roof rack xj
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- mercedes luggage carrier
- bmw floor mats red
- mazda cx-9 cargo box
- 2010 honda pilot running boards
- 2012 kia soul roof rack
- bed cover for trucks
- cheap cold air intake kits
- custom truck floor mats