- Transform the top of your ride into a mobile storage unit with the INNO Stream Roof Cargo Box
- Available in two models: the Stream or the Slim Stream
- The Stream won’t restrict your wagon or SUV’s front view and still allows complete use of your ride’s rear hatch
- The Stream boasts 12 cubic feet capacity to store up to 4 snowboards or other gear
- The Slim Stream’s 11 cubic feet of space accommodates up to 3 pairs of skis in a long, low-profile design
- Both the Stream and Slim Stream are compatible with most factory cross-bars
- The Stream is available in a black or silver finish
- The Slim Stream is available with a black finish
- Each includes locks and keys for additional security
- The INNO Stream and Slim Stream Roof Cargo Boxes carry a 5-year warranty
It's easy to go with the flow when you have extra space available to carry your cargo. You don't need to compromise on the gear you bring along—pack everything you want with the help of the INNO Stream Roof Cargo Box.
The Stream Roof Cargo Box is available in two models, the original Stream Roof Cargo Box and the Slim Stream.
- Stream Roof Cargo Box
- Boasts 12 cubic feet of storage space to transport up to 4 snowboards or other gear. This rooftop cargo box is ideal for wagons and small SUVs and doesn't restrict your front view while still allowing complete use of your ride's rear hatch.
- Slim Stream Roof Cargo Box
- The Slim Stream offers 11 cubic feet of space within a long, low-profile design. And, the Slim Stream carries up to 3 snowboards, 6 skis or other gear, too.
Even better than the capacity options, each cargo box installs quickly thanks to its universal mounting system. Simply place the Stream or Slim Stream rooftop cargo box onto the roof of your vehicle and attach to factory cross-bars. Plus, choose between a black or silver finish for just the right look. What's more, the INNO Stream and Slim Stream Roof Cargo Boxes are backed by a 5-year warranty.
INNO Stream Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Fred H (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi A3 — Apr 04, 2014 4:43 AM
Over all I'm very happy with the box. It does exactly what I need it to do and despite it saying it's not totally waterproof I haven't seen a drop of water in it. I work out of my car and use the box daily to store my longer rooms of tint. The only complaint I have with it to keep it from 5 stars is a little hard to open. To hold the button and open it at same time is a little tricky. Could use a third hand. Also Scott at anything auto went out of his way and took the time to help. Thanks!!!
INNO Stream Roof Cargo Box
The current product is out of stock.
Click Roof Cargo Boxes to view related products
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26