- Reduce wind noise and improve gas mileage with an INNO Fairing
- Made of strong and durable 3-layer ABS plastic
- Available in 3 different lengths to fit all vehicles
- The INNO Fairing boasts a 4.5” tall noise-dampening, mileage-improving shield
- Fits on square, round and most factory crossbars
- Uses a universal mounting system for quick and easy installation
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
Get rid of that annoying wind noise caused by your roof rack while also improving your gas mileage with the INNO Fairing. With its premium design styling, the INNO Fairing looks great on any vehicle, delivers exceptional aerodynamic performance and reduces wind noise at high speeds.
INNO Fairings come in 32", 39" and 48" lengths to best fit any vehicle. And, it works with square, round and most factory crossbars. With its rubber bumpers on struts and anti-scuff film, the INNO roof rack fairing won't damage your vehicle's finish. Plus, it's made of tough and durable 3-layer ABS plastic so it can stand up to whatever comes its way.
The INNO Fairing is a cinch to install. Its universal mounting system quickly snaps onto the front roof rack crossbar. And, it comes with instructions and everything you need for installation. What's more, INNO backs your Wind Fairing with a 5-year warranty.
INNO Fairings Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle M (Woodbridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Sep 16, 2015 11:45 PM
This universal fit fairing worked out great on my girl friends 2015 kia soul with the factory roof rack cross bars. (39 inch fairing used) installation was simple and straight forward and its a great place for all our stickers. Wind noise is gone and is planted at highway speeds. Recommend this. Just be sure to measure and check inno's install pdf for more accurate measurements :)
Reviewed by Tory T (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Jul 29, 2015 7:29 AM
I don't know if it is actually improving gas mileage or not - if it is its not very much, but it looks pretty good. The bolts on my factory 2013 impreza were too short so I had to go to the hardware store to get longer ones. Installion was kinda a pain... You have to match the pitch of your crossbar and the pitch of your roof by moving around the brackets, not nearly as easily as it sounds.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- inno in-su roof rack crossbar system review
- inno shadow box
- inno surfboard rack
- car roof rack awning
- bmw roof rack
- ski racks lexus
- subaru roof top carrier
- infiniti fx35 roof rack accessories
- cargo carriers for toyota sienna
- kia sportage roof rack
- discount truck mats
- truck side view mirror convex
- tuner for trucks