- The Cargo Tail Loader mounts easily to any vehicle with a 2" hitch receiver
- Fill it to the brim—heavy-duty steel construction allows you to carry up to 500 lbs. on your hitch
- Smooth powder-coated black finish is chip, scratch and rust-resistant
- The Cargo Tail Loader boasts pre-drilled holes for cargo rack accessories, like the available Cargo Net Tie Down
- 60" x 20" dimensions hold the largest bags, trunks and equipment
- The perfect place for your muddy hunting/hiking boots, firewood or other messy cargo
- This robust cargo carrier weighs 43 lbs.
- Your Cargo Tail Loader is covered by a 1-year warranty
Explore the untapped storage space on the back of your trailer hitch. The Cargo Tail Loader with Restraint Bar mounts to any 2" receiver, giving you ample area for carrying bags, gear or tools. Or, use the Cargo Tail Loader for muddy stuff you don't want messing-up your interior, like hiking boots or firewood.
Pack plenty on the back-the Cargo Tail Loader boasts heavy-duty steel construction with a 60" x 20" floor pan that holds up to 500 lbs. And, the optional Restraint Bar corrals your cargo inside the Tail Loader, making for a safe, contained load.
The Cargo Tail Loader comes ready for use with cargo rack accessories, such as the available Cargo Net Tie Down that forms a nylon web over your gear. The smooth black finish hails from a powder coating process that bonds with the steel to prevent rust and corrosion.
Go ahead-carry it all with you! Your Cargo Tail Loader is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Lund Hitch Cargo Carrier Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Beverly K (WINDSOR MILL, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 22, 2014 9:34 AM
The Lund Hitch Cargo Carrier was perfect to me my needs. My family travelled to Florida from Baltimore. The carrier was easily installed and carried a lot of items with no problems. It carried a wheelchair and luggage. The ride was very smooth.
Reviewed by Michael S (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover — Mar 26, 2014 9:15 PM
Had to purchase a hitch extender as the original equipment barely reached the hitch as the carrier rubbed against the back bumper. Luckily AA found an extender and the carrier now works well.
Reviewed by William C (KINNELON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 06, 2013 12:34 PM
Great fit, easy assembly. Previously purchased a different major brand, that wouldn't fold up without hitting my Durango, from AutoAnything. They took the return, refunded my money, and I bought the Lund. We'll worth it. The shank that goes into my hitch has multiple holes for perfect fit, unlike the other brand.
Reviewed by benjamin S (Poolesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Mar 30, 2013 8:16 PM
ITS AWESOME, I was Driving with and stuff on it to OBX for 8 hours. Nothing problems and noises. Sometime i am using it for trash and dump to keep my Explorer inside clean ;)
Reviewed by james c (RANCHO CORDOVA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder — Mar 26, 2013 8:51 PM
Went together pretty easy, heed the warning about not over tightening to avoid bending the box frame. Fits great, I put coolers and firewood on mine for camping, using ratcheting straps to keep it all in place.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09