- Give your passengers more comfort and elbow room by stowing gear in the Lund Roof Cargo Basket
- Mounts directly to your existing base rack
- Universal fit is perfect for nearly all types of vehicles
- Offers a great look and works well in all kinds of conditions
- Comes in a black finish and measures 39" x 44"
- Lund Cargo Net Tie Down (optional) not included
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When your car is packed to the gills and space is at a premium, kick that cooped up feeling to the curb and go with the Lund Roof Cargo Rack. This roof basket solves your packing woes so everyone in the cabin stays comfortable for the entire duration of the trip. What's more, the Lund cargo carrier offers a universal fit that works well with nearly any vehicle.
The Lund Roof Cargo Rack also mounts to your factory or custom roof racks. And, it looks great while also performing well in all kinds of conditions. A perfect and affordable solution when you have to load up on gear before you hit the road.
Your Lund roof rack measures 39" x 44" and comes in a black finish. Lund also backs your new cargo carrier with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Roof Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (EMMAUS, PA) — Jun 29, 2013 4:13 AM
Nice, modest priced roof rack for my 2007 Highlander. My 1st one so I didn't know what to expect. Easy to install. Secure to the roof rails we already had. However, the diagonal cross members are open ended, apparently not coated well enough, and within two weeks are dripping rust colored water onto my car.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund roof racks & cargo carriers
- in bed spare tire mount
- saddleman neoprene seat covers
- thule sidekick rooftop cargo box
- saturn floor mats
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof rack
- jeep liberty kayak roof rack
- ford explorer roof rack cross bars
- hyundai sonata floor mats 2011
- cheap air intakes
- covers for pickup trucks
- pickup toolboxes