- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make room inside your ride by packing your freight under the stars in the Pro Series Bik Sky Cargo Carrier
- Creates more than 10 sq. ft. of space for piling on all the gear that can’t fit inside your ride
- The perfect platform for hauling cargo bags, coolers, camping supplies, fishing tackle and so much more
- Built from sturdy steel that supports up to 125 lbs
- Protected from the elements by a black powder coat finish
- Sleek, aerodynamic shape that complements your vehicle’s factory curves
- Its 3-piece design is easy to assemble and easy to break down for space-saving storage
- Measures 44” long, 35” wide and 4.25” tall
- Universal mounting hardware works with round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your Pro Series Big Sky Roof Top Cargo Carrier comes with a 1-year warranty
There's only so much junk you can pack into your trunk. If you run out of room in the rear, it's gotta be found in the backseat—right where your passengers are supposed to sit. Instead of encroaching on their comfort, move your stuff up and out to the Pro Series Big Sky Roof Top Cargo Carrier. With more than 10 sq. ft. of wide-open storage space, it's the perfect place to park all your overflow freight.
Whether you're jetting down to the lake for a weekend of fly fishing or following old Route 66 on an epic road trip, the Big Sky Cargo Basket is the ultimate getaway companion. Built tough yet light from tubular steel, it's got enough backbone to shoulder up to 125 lbs of luggage, coolers and camping gear. To protect against rust, corrosion and oxidation, your Pro Series Cargo Carrier is finished in a rugged black powder coating. Plus, it comes with a specially sized wind fairing for noise control.
Round bars, square bars, oval factory bars—the Big Sky Roof Cargo Carrier is versatile enough to fit almost any crossbar out there. It arrives in 3 simple-to-assemble pieces, so you can take it down, break it down and store it away easily at the end of the exploring season. And, Pro Series backs your Big Sky Cargo Basket with a 1-year warranty.
- In order to fit properly, the Pro Series Big Sky Cargo Carrier requires bar spacing of no less than 25-1/8” and no more than 32-3/10”
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- pro series roof racks & cargo carriers
- 1996 grand cherokee roof racks off road
- thule moab basket
- yakima loadwarrior rooftop basket
- toyota cargo carriers
- bmw luggage rack
- subaru roof basket
- kayak rack for dodge caliber
- cargo basket for ford ranger
- nissan xterra roof rack
- floor car mats
- best tool boxes for trucks
- net tailgates for trucks