- Fire up your freight-hauling capacity with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- The perfect platform for packing along extra suitcases, spare camping equipment and everything else you can’t fit—or don’t want—inside your ride
- Oversized 5.5” high side rails help keep your gear from bouncing out
- Built tough from steel with a fixed shank and mesh grate floor
- Finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Equipped with attachment holes for tie-downs, bungees and other load-securing devices
- Comes in your choice of a 1.25" or 2” receiver hitches
- The 2” model sports a 24” x 60” platform and supports up to 500 lbs (5/8” hitch pin sold separately)
- The 1.25” model measures 20” x 48” and carries up to 300 lbs (1/2” hitch pin sold separately)
- Both sizes are available in a solid one-piece or collapsible bolt-together design
- Upgrade with the optional Stop Light Kit, rainproof Cargo Carrier Bag and stretchy Cargo Net for safer travels
- Pro Series Cargo Carriers come complete with a 1-year warranty
There's no shortage of stuff to bring along on a road trip, camping excursion or weekend getaway. You never can tell whether you'll need those clothes, coolers, children, couches, color TVs, or chifferobes when you're away from home. Unfortunately, the space inside your ride is barely big enough for your passengers, entertainment equipment, emergency snacks, navigation systems and the rest of your roadway loot. Boost your carrying capacity without cramping your cockpit with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers.
Like a spare trunk for your back bumper, Pro Series Cargo Carriers give you a stable spot to stack more luggage, more supplies, more of everything. Wrought from high-strength steel and finished with a black powder coating, they're rugged enough to survive harsh highways and wicked weather. Plus, if anything spills while you're driving, the grate floor hoses down easily for quick clean ups.
Whether you're rolling in a full-sized SUV or a compact coupe, these Hitch Mounted Carriers come in multiple sizes and styles to fit your vehicle. The 2" receiver size carries up to 500 lbs on its 24" x 60" platform. And, the 1.25" receiver size shoulders up to 300 lbs on its 20" x 48" base. Both sizes come in your choice of a one-piece or bolt-together design, and everything is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas J (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 28, 2015 3:54 AM
Drove cross country this month and it performed perfectly. I'm very happy with it and expect to use it a lot for beach trips and trips to visit our kids.
Reviewed by Steven P (JACKSONVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Equinox — Jun 13, 2015 6:53 AM
Well made and perfect for my needs. I do wish I would have ordered the optional lights with it as it is larger then I thought.
Reviewed by Patrick D (Saint David, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Apr 25, 2015 8:07 AM
We received it very fast and tried to assemble. The support pole drillings were oof but Autoanything and the supplier sent out a replacement immediately and a RMA. It works great for what we wanted...a platform lower than the bed to lift cans and kegs onto. This may even come in handy on trips were extra space is needed. Worth the price.
Reviewed by Gillian H (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Apr 02, 2015 5:43 AM
I am an artist and have to carry my tent and all the paraphernalia when I am in a show, which leaves very little space in my Subaru Forrester for the precious cargo of my paintings. I bought this so the tent and the tub with the fabric walls etc could be carried on it, It works extremely well. The hitch is easy to put on and off if there are two of you!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.