- Fire up your freight-hauling capacity with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- The perfect platform for packing along extra suitcases, spare camping equipment and everything else you can’t fit—or don’t want—inside your ride
- Oversized 5.5” high side rails help keep your gear from bouncing out
- Built tough from steel with a fixed shank and mesh grate floor
- Finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Equipped with attachment holes for tie-downs, bungees and other load-securing devices
- Comes in your choice of a 1.25" or 2” receiver hitches
- The 2” model sports a 24” x 60” platform and supports up to 500 lbs (5/8” hitch pin sold separately)
- The 1.25” model measures 20” x 48” and carries up to 300 lbs (1/2” hitch pin sold separately)
- Both sizes are available in a solid one-piece or collapsible bolt-together design
- Upgrade with the optional Stop Light Kit, rainproof Cargo Carrier Bag and stretchy Cargo Net for safer travels
- Pro Series Cargo Carriers come complete with a 1-year warranty
There's no shortage of stuff to bring along on a road trip, camping excursion or weekend getaway. You never can tell whether you'll need those clothes, coolers, children, couches, color TVs, or chifferobes when you're away from home. Unfortunately, the space inside your ride is barely big enough for your passengers, entertainment equipment, emergency snacks, navigation systems and the rest of your roadway loot. Boost your carrying capacity without cramping your cockpit with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers.
Like a spare trunk for your back bumper, Pro Series Cargo Carriers give you a stable spot to stack more luggage, more supplies, more of everything. Wrought from high-strength steel and finished with a black powder coating, they're rugged enough to survive harsh highways and wicked weather. Plus, if anything spills while you're driving, the grate floor hoses down easily for quick clean ups.
Whether you're rolling in a full-sized SUV or a compact coupe, these Hitch Mounted Carriers come in multiple sizes and styles to fit your vehicle. The 2" receiver size carries up to 500 lbs on its 24" x 60" platform. And, the 1.25" receiver size shoulders up to 300 lbs on its 20" x 48" base. Both sizes come in your choice of a one-piece or bolt-together design, and everything is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reid W (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — May 21, 2016 7:56 PM
When I first put it on the sleave rocked from side to side about a 1/8 of an inch. Which when towing with items on it was from side to side was about 4 inches. Talked to costumer service and was told to torque it down more to 75 lbs. Seems like your going to strip the threads but you won't. Works great now. You need to compress the frame to the sleeve for a proper fit. FYI.
Reviewed by Sandra R (HELLERTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 01, 2016 6:21 AM
This was actually a present for my daughter & son in law and is the 3rd one I purchased over the last 1 1/2yrs! Well made, quick assembly and great for traveling!
Reviewed by Douglas J (ORMOND BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 28, 2015 3:54 AM
Drove cross country this month and it performed perfectly. I'm very happy with it and expect to use it a lot for beach trips and trips to visit our kids.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29