- Fire up your freight-hauling capacity with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- The perfect platform for packing along extra suitcases, spare camping equipment and everything else you can’t fit—or don’t want—inside your ride
- Oversized 5.5” high side rails help keep your gear from bouncing out
- Built tough from steel with a fixed shank and mesh grate floor
- Finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Equipped with attachment holes for tie-downs, bungees and other load-securing devices
- Comes in your choice of a 1.25" or 2” receiver hitches
- The 2” model sports a 24” x 60” platform and supports up to 500 lbs (5/8” hitch pin sold separately)
- The 1.25” model measures 20” x 48” and carries up to 300 lbs (1/2” hitch pin sold separately)
- Both sizes are available in a solid one-piece or collapsible bolt-together design
- Upgrade with the optional Stop Light Kit, rainproof Cargo Carrier Bag and stretchy Cargo Net for safer travels
- Pro Series Cargo Carriers come complete with a 1-year warranty
There's no shortage of stuff to bring along on a road trip, camping excursion or weekend getaway. You never can tell whether you'll need those clothes, coolers, children, couches, color TVs, or chifferobes when you're away from home. Unfortunately, the space inside your ride is barely big enough for your passengers, entertainment equipment, emergency snacks, navigation systems and the rest of your roadway loot. Boost your carrying capacity without cramping your cockpit with Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers.
Like a spare trunk for your back bumper, Pro Series Cargo Carriers give you a stable spot to stack more luggage, more supplies, more of everything. Wrought from high-strength steel and finished with a black powder coating, they're rugged enough to survive harsh highways and wicked weather. Plus, if anything spills while you're driving, the grate floor hoses down easily for quick clean ups.
Whether you're rolling in a full-sized SUV or a compact coupe, these Hitch Mounted Carriers come in multiple sizes and styles to fit your vehicle. The 2" receiver size carries up to 500 lbs on its 24" x 60" platform. And, the 1.25" receiver size shoulders up to 300 lbs on its 20" x 48" base. Both sizes come in your choice of a one-piece or bolt-together design, and everything is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ashley O (SALINA, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 09, 2014 5:49 AM
what you see is what you get ith this product the only thing that they should say in the poduct discription is how big this thing actually is. this thing is a monster, i had bought this before my trip to florida from kansas. i must say that this thing held up very well to the bumps and weight that i had in it. very well pleased, add a water tight case and some staps and your good to go. very well built
Reviewed by Keith A (COLUMBIA, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Dec 04, 2013 10:56 PM
Overall a well made cargo carrier. Would of given it 5 stars, but the hole to insert pin into the receiver hitch didn t line up and had to cut off about 1/4 of inch for hole to line up.
Pro Series Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.