- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Add another trunk up top with a ProZ Roof Cargo Box
- Aerodynamic design boasts 18 cubic ft of storage and a 110 lb load capacity
- Roof Cargo Boxes measure 56.75"L x 38.75"W x 19.5"H
- Built tough and finished with a UV inhibitor to withstand extreme elements
- Compatible with most factory and aftermarket crossbars (required and sold separately)
- Easy to assemble and install – no tools necessary
- ProZ Roof Boxes are proudly made in the USA
- Your ProZ Rooftop Cargo Carrier is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re heading out on vacation or just hitting the links, your gear can sometimes be a little too much for your trunk or cargo space to handle. For extra area that’s extra secure, it doesn’t get much better than an affordable ProZ Roof Cargo Box.
ProZ Roof Boxes feature an aerodynamic design that boasts an impressive 18 cubic ft of storage with a hefty load capacity of up to 110 lbs. Mounting to most factory and aftermarket crossbars, ProZ Roof Cargo Boxes are durably constructed with a UV-inhibiting finish to withstand even the most extreme elements.
ProZ Roof Boxes are proudly made in the USA and carry an unbeatable Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim S (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 08, 2017 4:02 AM
Alot of space! Assembly was easy as well. I took the cargo carrier for a test spin on my Sante Fe and had no issues. The only small issue was that I had to drill new holes, the pre-drilled holes didn't line up with my cross bars.
Reviewed by Randy S (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Jan 25, 2017 5:00 AM
Great product, but requires two people for assembly. Lightweight but sturdy and easy to get up on the roof of my Nissan Rogue. I did have to drill alternate holes in the bottom section to mount the box, but that was easy. All in all a great purchase for the price. I'm very satisfied.
Reviewed by Amy R (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan — Oct 22, 2016 10:32 AM
It didn't fit, despite vehicle being listed - had to drill holes in the bottom to make the brackets fit the width top bars - but not too difficult. I have driven about 2,600 miles w/ it, through a downpour and everything survived unharmed (even with the extra holes in the bottom.) The side bars that hold up the top are NOT easy to put on and take off their bracket - and the top doesn't open very wide, so that's annoying, but it's still worth the price and it ultimately does the job!
Reviewed by Paul W (Church Hill, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus RX 350 — Oct 15, 2016 6:40 PM
Used new Pro Z box for first time on WDW trip and was very pleased. You need extra set of hands to assemble top to bottom front hinge and latch. Was able to mount and secure box to vehicle and load two mid-size suitcases and two deluxe umbrella-style strollers by myself. Drove 1400 miles, in rain and sunshine without an issue...and it looks pretty sharp, too! Pretty happy with my new cargo box!
Reviewed by James C (BANNING, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 22, 2016 9:09 PM
You literally need no tools to install this cargo box. It is bigger than any other I have seen on the road, yet it is stable riding on the roof. I don't plan on leaving it attached year round, only for travel and camping trips. The good news is that is as easy to take off as it was to install. It works for me.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/31 - 4/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- proz roof racks & cargo carriers
- ebc premium rotors
- curt roof mounted cargo rack
- vapamore mr 75 amico handheld steamer
- ski racks lexus
- bully dog programmers for 2007 mazda rx8
- luggage rack ford
- roof top carriers for kia sorento
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- dodge caliber roof rack
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount truck mats
- nerf bar steps trucks