- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith M (BLOOMINGTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander — Saturday at 5:51 AM
Fits really well, superb quality and very, very quiet when driving. It's quiet even at highway speeds and you don't hear it all under 70 MPH. I like it a lot.
Reviewed by David H (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi Q7 — Jan 30, 2016 2:56 PM
I like design, strength and stability. My only complaint is the instructions which are pictures only. Installation would be easier to follow if there were written instructions also.
Reviewed by anna d (STOCKTON, CA) — Dec 28, 2015 1:01 PM
I ordered on line and then called customer service to assure that I had purchased a rack system that would hold snow boards. Well after opening for Christmas I realized that I had to order the snowboard portion separate from the rack system. That is not what I was lead to believe nor did the customer service rep indicate anything after I asked him how many board will this system carry,.
Reviewed by David Scott J (VENICE, FL) — Dec 24, 2015 12:16 PM
My son and I installed the roof rack in and hour with veery little difficulty. The installation instructions were very clear and comprehensive to follow. We have used the roof rack and are impressed with its durability and the rubber treads on the top of each bar. The rubber treads held the two kayak's in place while we were strapping the boats into place. I would highly recommend this roof rack!
- car top boat carrier
- rhino rack 2500 euro roof rack
- rhino rack wind fairing
- t hitch canoe rack
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- subaru car top carrier
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- cargo box for ford escape
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- 2009 toyota camry roof rack
- best prices for truck seat covers
- 2008 ford escape runningboards
- truck pickup caps