- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
315 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald S (ATKINSON, NH) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xB — Thursday at 3:29 AM
I took my time during installation. After all, being male, I tend to assume things and check t he instructions if something goes wrong. But the quality of the parts and constructions impressed me and it looks great. They are silent when I am driving with nothing else on the roof. I plan to carry my 18' canoe on my Scion xB from New England to Florida.
Reviewed by John P (MOUNTAIN HOME, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Sep 18, 2016 2:24 PM
Bought this Rhino Rack for a cross-country move to squeeze a little more room out of my car. Install wasn't too hard once I sat down and read over the instructions. Build quality seemed good. It did whistle a bit at speed but I could only hear with the sunroof open. Took it up to 80 MPH with a headwind and it hung on just fine; just cut into the gas mileage a bit. Served its purpose well I would say.
Reviewed by Haiari M (GLENDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 07, 2016 8:06 AM
Grate fit and nice looking on my 2015 4Runner. Good quality and I installed rhino rack pioneer platform on it looks even better.
- car top boat carrier
- rhino rack 2500 euro roof rack
- rhino rack wind fairing
- t hitch canoe rack
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- subaru car top carrier
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- cargo box for ford escape
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- 2009 toyota camry roof rack
- best prices for truck seat covers
- 2008 ford escape runningboards
- truck pickup caps