- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by WILLIAM H (COLUMBUS, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek — Oct 20, 2015 9:48 AM
I researched many different rack systems before making a purchase and Rhino system, by far had the best look / design for my Crosstrek. A great fit and easy installation. The sales team at AutoAnything were great in helping me with my purchase and answering all of my questions. Thanks folks!
Reviewed by Jeremie R (STAMFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Sep 15, 2015 5:09 PM
My wife and I installed the rack following the instructions and were on our way in less than an hour. Even better, the rack is whisper quiet when we're on the highway (which is the reason we splurged on the Aero bars).
- car top boat carrier
- rhino rack 2500 euro roof rack
- rhino rack wind fairing
- t hitch canoe rack
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- subaru car top carrier
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- cargo box for ford escape
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- 2009 toyota camry roof rack
- best prices for truck seat covers
- 2008 ford escape runningboards
- truck pickup caps