- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
293 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by K (Klamath Falls, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Friday at 5:48 PM
These went on the factory installed rails in under 40 minutes. I am a novice but can follow instructions. All the tools and measuring devices came with the kit to do the install. There is a wistls from the rack over 50 miles an hour. So I have a fairing on order. This is why I didn't give the rack 5 stars. In addition, I was supposed to get a free cooler with my purchase but it never arrived even though it shows being shipped with the rack.
Reviewed by Steven L (MOUNT KISCO, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — May 13, 2016 4:24 AM
All in all, I'm quite happy with the roof rack. Easy on, easy off. Just make sure you cut the rubber strips correctly for the tops of the bars. I cut one on a slight angle, so it makes a small gap and whistles. Fixed that with a bit of silicone though. My Thule Alpine fits perfectly. Recommended!
Reviewed by Bradley S (Oak Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Impreza — Apr 28, 2016 8:17 PM
This carrier, when installed according to the instructions is VERY sturdy and quiet at highway speeds. Everything I had hoped for and more. It even comes with a functional torque wrench for tightening the hardware and checking it down the road.
Reviewed by Patrick O (NEENAH, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Equinox — Mar 29, 2016 11:20 AM
Great Value, easy install. Seems very sturdy, will be giving it the first trial with a cargo box in Late April. Only complaint I have is the key locks for the little covers that hide the adjustment bolts stick in all the locks with both keys making it difficult to remove the key from the lock. This lead to a scratch in the cars paint from the amount of wiggling and pulling required to remove it from the lock. Everything else seems great.
- car top boat carrier
- rhino rack 2500 euro roof rack
- rhino rack wind fairing
- t hitch canoe rack
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- subaru car top carrier
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- cargo box for ford escape
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- 2009 toyota camry roof rack
- best prices for truck seat covers
- 2008 ford escape runningboards
- truck pickup caps