- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
275 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremie R (STAMFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta — Sep 15, 2015 5:09 PM
My wife and I installed the rack following the instructions and were on our way in less than an hour. Even better, the rack is whisper quiet when we're on the highway (which is the reason we splurged on the Aero bars).
Reviewed by Harald K (SAINT JOHNS, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Sep 08, 2015 10:34 AM
The rack looks very well built. It looks good when mounted, and is solid. Getting it mounted properly was made more difficult by the instructions. I purchased the model customized for a Honda Accord, and the instructions give the wrong dimensions for the spacers. To get it right the first time, you will need to measure it yourself to get the proper dimension. That said, I like the rack. I've used it twice now with additional cradles to carry two 50lb kayaks and it has worked great.
- car top boat carriers
- hitch kayak carrier
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- canoe pads roof
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- mercedes luggage carrier
- passat bra
- cargo carrier for toyota sienna
- roof racks for tahoe
- auto car floor mats
- bumper and grill guard
- pickup truck box accessories