- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free up more space inside your ride by loading it outside on your Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System
- This custom-configured kit comes with everything you need to add a stable, secure roof rack to your vehicle
- Forms the perfect platform for hauling bicycles, luggage, kayaks and more
- Oval-shaped crossbars add a contemporary look and enhanced aerodynamics
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum with a reinforced H-shaped core for added strength
- The feet are built from glass-reinforced nylon that’s also UV stable
- Its integrated locking system stops thieves from walking off with your rack (and everything on it)
- All mounting hardware and installation instructions included
- Rhino-Rack covers your Aero Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty
Whoever said that getting there is half the fun must have been traveling alone with only one suitcase and no maps. Because once you start adding in passengers, luggage and camping supplies, your cockpit becomes mighty claustrophobic. Give your copilots and yourself a lot more elbow room—pack your gear up top on a Rhino-Rack Aero Bar Roof Rack.
Like adding an extra trunk to your ride, Rhino Rack Aero Racks form a sturdy platform for packing on more of your stuff. Your kit comes complete with everything you need to turn your open roof into a strong, stable, and secure mounting point: oval-shaped aluminum crossbars, glass-reinforced feet and all the hardware. And since it's custom configured for your particular year, make and model, the installation is a breeze.
Once your car, truck or SUV is equipped with the Rhino Rack Aero Roof Rack, the sky's the limit on what you can carry. From mountain bikes and ocean kayaks to cargo baskets and work ladders, Aero Bars shoulder it all—with the right carrier, of course. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Roof Rack System Customer Reviews
332 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl P (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 7:11 PM
I purchased the rack for my 2010 F150 Supercrew so I could carry kayaks on the roof while towing my camper. After much research I determined the Rhino Rack was the best option for me so I searched around and purchased from Auto Anything. Very sturdy and nice looking. Took some figuring out on the install but now goes on and off in just a few minutes, its actually pretty simple, but very secure. Auto Anything was a breeze to work with and they called to expedite my order. Great experience.
Reviewed by Bryan G (Sequim, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Mar 18, 2017 11:23 AM
This is a very nice rack and I purchased it at a good price while it was on sale. I'm using it on a 2014 Ford Focus and I don't even notice it when it's on the car. We also purchased a Rhino-Rack mesh basket and the two work together flawlessly. I can't wait for camping season this year and how much this is going to help out with hauling gear.
Reviewed by Jim C (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser — Mar 13, 2017 9:20 PM
Top quality construction, fit, and finish. Great customer service at Rhino Rack for the fitment question I had. Thanks for a great product.
Reviewed by Dann L (KAILUA KONA, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Mar 12, 2017 3:44 PM
Actually I was not thrilled about buying an after market rack. I was surprised at the quality, the simplicity of instalation and the FIT. I have neve installed a rack that fit the roof as well as this one. I have had many Thule and Yakama racks in the past.