- Pad your aero bars with Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads
- Specifically designed to wrap around all Rhino-Rack Aero Bars
- Crafted from high-quality, UV-protected closed-cell EVA foam
- The simplest, most cost effective way to protect your racks and gear
- Delivers extra cushioning for both your bars and your load
- Super easy to install and remove
- The perfect roof rack pad for carrying Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP), Kayaks, Canoes and other recreational products
- Each pad measures 380mm long—sold in pairs
- Your Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads are backed by a 1-year warranty
After spending the extra coin on those aero-shaped bars, it'd be a shame to cover them with some ill-fitting round pads. In fact, that's as bad as putting a beekeeper's mask on Heidi Klum. So, when you need to pad a heavy load and maintain your sleek style, wrap your aero bars with Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads.
Custom designed by Rhino-Rack to fit all their aero bars, these crossbar pads boast a perfect fit. Like traditional pads, your Rhino pads cushion the crossbars and the load to prevent damage. The difference though, is in the shape of your aero crossbar rack pads. They feature a sleek shape that follows the aerodynamic profile of your bars, delivering top-notch protection and style.
Rhino-Rack crafts your pads from a high-quality, UV-protected closed-cell EVA foam that stands up to the elements. They install and remove with ease, come in pairs and better yet, Rhino-Rack backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ruthann M (SAN DIMAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford C-Max — Jan 17, 2018 4:37 AM
Love the look of this great fitting rack. It gives a small wind noise that my radio drowns out.
Reviewed by Rich H (HATBORO, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 17, 2017 5:45 AM
They fit very snug and no air chatter at higher speeds without any loads. I'm glad i bought them. R.H.
Reviewed by gary v (SAINT PAUL, MN) — Dec 01, 2016 9:20 AM
If I had it to do over I wouldn't buy these because my roof rack has a round crossbar, but I couldn't find what I needed so I settled hoping they'd work, and they do in the sense they provide cushioning, but they rather annoyingly spin around the crossbar. My bad.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/22 - 3/26