- Pad your aero bars with Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads
- Specifically designed to wrap around all Rhino-Rack Aero Bars
- Crafted from high-quality, UV-protected closed-cell EVA foam
- The simplest, most cost effective way to protect your racks and gear
- Delivers extra cushioning for both your bars and your load
- Super easy to install and remove
- The perfect roof rack pad for carrying Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP), Kayaks, Canoes and other recreational products
- Each pad measures 380mm long—sold in pairs
- Your Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads are backed by a 1-year warranty
After spending the extra coin on those aero-shaped bars, it'd be a shame to cover them with some ill-fitting round pads. In fact, that's as bad as putting a beekeeper's mask on Heidi Klum. So, when you need to pad a heavy load and maintain your sleek style, wrap your aero bars with Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads.
Custom designed by Rhino-Rack to fit all their aero bars, these crossbar pads boast a perfect fit. Like traditional pads, your Rhino pads cushion the crossbars and the load to prevent damage. The difference though, is in the shape of your aero crossbar rack pads. They feature a sleek shape that follows the aerodynamic profile of your bars, delivering top-notch protection and style.
Rhino-Rack crafts your pads from a high-quality, UV-protected closed-cell EVA foam that stands up to the elements. They install and remove with ease, come in pairs and better yet, Rhino-Rack backs ‘em with a 1-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Aero Crossbar Pads Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Todd B (ORRVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 21, 2013 4:04 AM
I purchased these as additional protection on my fiberglass truck topper. Excellent peace of mind to keep the larger kayak secure and nicely fitted to the aero bars. More surface area contact equals better load balance. No opportunity for bounce or movement when properly tied down. Great addition to the overall mounting package. Looks beefy when installed,and really does work!
Reviewed by Nicholas B (HUDSON FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Accord — Aug 20, 2013 7:47 AM
These aren't bad pads, but there are some things I wish were better. First off, when you install them you'll notice that there's going to be a lot of foam residue on you crossbars. It's easy enough to wipe away, but it's still there. Secondly I wish they were a bit longer. If I was to lay my kayak upside down (my preffered method,)the pads will have to span the opening that you sit in. But they just barely make it. They work much better if the kayak is oriented right side up.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08