- Stabilize your oversized kayak or canoe with Rhino-Rack Hood Anchor Straps
- The create a secure anchor point for tying-off your bow and stern straps when no other tie-down points are available
- Easy to mount under your hood or in your trunk—no drilling needed
- Woven together from heavy-duty polyester with a 220 lb load rating
- Measures about 1” wide by 7.6” long with plenty of slack to hang out from your hood or trunk
- Sold in pairs
- Your Rhino-Rack Hood Anchor Straps include a 30-Day Warranty
No matter how tight the grip of your rooftop carrier, long ocean kayaks and canoes tend to sway around like they're stuck on stormy seas. To keep them stable, you've got to batten down the bow and stern—but that takes a tie-down point. If you can't find a spot to tie off your tie-downs, make your own with Rhino Rack Kayak Anchor Straps.
Hanging out from under your hood or trunk, Rhino Rack Hood Loops create a sturdy anchor point for lashing down extra-long loads. Simply feed your rope through the Hood Loops, run it up around your boat and knot it off for shift-free travels. They bolt down with practically any body screw, so they're simple to install with no drilling, trimming or modding needed.
Built tough from heavy-duty polyester webbing, your RhinoRack Hood Straps boast a 220 lb load rating—plenty of backbone for whatever vessel you're hauling. And with a length of 7.6", there's plenty of slack to clear your closed hood or tailgate. What's more, they're sold in pairs and protected by a 30-Day Warranty.
- Designed for use with non-stretch ropes and straps
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/04