Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack System
- Ships By 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Support your roof with an advanced Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack Mounting System
- Specifically designed for your 2007 and newer Jeep JK Wrangler
- Innovative design allows for hardtop removal
- Increases carrying capacity up to 220+ lb load rating
- Backbone comes complete with all internal support frames, mounting plates and fitting hardware
- Base Rack Backbone Mounting System also includes Rhino-Rack leg kits and Vortex Aero or Heavy Duty crossbars
- Choose between black or silver crossbars for a custom look
- Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack Mounting System is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty
The skeleton of your 2007 or newer Jeep JK Wrangler is strong and solid. Build on that inherent strength with the Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack Mounting System. Made specifically for 2007 and newer Jeep JK Wranglers, the Backbone uses your Jeeps interior structure for support to extend your roof line and maximize carrying capacity.
The Backbone JK rack system turns up your toting capabilities from 60 lbs or less to an insane 220+ lb load rating. What’s better is that you can still get your hardtop off with ease since the Backbone system uses the same penetrations that hold your hardtop in place.
Your Rhino-Rack Backbone roof rack system comes complete with all the internal support frames, mounting plates and fitting hardware required for installation. As an added bonus, the Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack Mounting System also includes Rhino-Rack leg kits, end caps and either Vortex Aero or Heavy Duty crossbars. Your Rhino-Rack Backbone Base Rack Mounting System is protected with a 1-year limited warranty.