- Store your luggage box or boat the smart way with the Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hanger
- Holds your getaway gear right on your wall, leaving your floor space open and clutter-free
- Constructed from steel and rated to support up to 176 lbs
- Electroplated and powder coated for intense weather protection
- Cushioned with UV-stabilized pads that defend against scrapes, scuffs and scratches
- Mounts securely to drywall, wood, plaster and brick walls indoors or outside—some fading may occur from direct sunlight
- Comes complete with a tie-down strap to keep your stuff from slipping off
- All mounting and hanging hardware included for a direct DIY install
- Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hangers come with a 3-Year Warranty
All great getaways must come to an end eventually, and the return to reality can be jarring. Your email inbox is overflowing, your fridge is barren and your houseplants are in need of some serious nursing. Fortunately, the one thing you don't have to worry about is where to stash your luggage carrier or kayak—it has a home with the Rhino Rack Cargo Box and Kayak Wall Mount.
Big bulky boxes and boats eat up a lot of floor space, but they're always out of your hair when you park ‘em on the Rhino Rack Kayak and Cargo Box Hanger. Crafted from steel to support up to 176 lbs, these sturdy J-cradles hold your gear upright on almost any wall—plaster, wood and even brick. It comes complete with a tie-down strap to keep your equipment from getting knocked off accidentally. And, the padded sleeves protect against scuffs, scratches and scrapes.
From inside your garage to outback on your patio, the Rhino Rack Cargo Box Holder is equally at home indoors as outside. It's electroplated, powder coated and UV stabilized to weather the elements, though some fading may occur. You get all the hardware to assemble and mount your RhinoRack Cargo Box Storage—as well as a 3-Year Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Cargo Box & Kayak Wall Hangers Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John J (Spotsylvania, VA) — May 26, 2015 8:31 PM
My Rhino-Rack is holding a big Thule car top carrier. Installed the rack in about 30 minutes--hardest part was finding a wall stud in the right place. The Thule sits on the Rhino-Rack without touching the wall and without stressing the relatively thin outer shell. Heavy duty construction, good materials and hardward. A winner.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10