- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrell R (Molena, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion xD — Dec 28, 2015 4:34 AM
I do not normally give reviews but I would like to say that my experience with autoanything was second to none. The customer service was an A+ and the gentleman was very knowledgeable about the product. The price was an A+, Shipping was an A+ and the installation of the roof rack was easy as pie.
Reviewed by Robert J (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Fit — Dec 03, 2015 6:40 AM
Good Strong Rack but the specs for the length were incorrect. There needs to be another set of specs if your clipping them on to the door and not the roof rail. Had to go back and forth with a measuring tape to adjust racks for best fit. Great product but could use another "stars" worth of details/install/directions.
Reviewed by Susan F (TUCSON, AZ) — Nov 16, 2015 6:00 AM
We ordered this roof rack for a 2014 Prius. It worked great. We traveled with a canvas car top carrier and it looked great and functioned well. We used videos from youtube for a better understanding of how to install, but it was a smooth process.
Reviewed by Lee h (HILLSBORO, OR) — Sep 13, 2015 2:12 PM
When I received my Rhino racks, I noticed they were slightly bent. This caused the measurements to be slightly off when installing them. After installing them, they seem to hold up great. Threw my kayak on top and no problem so far.
- car top boat carriers
- luggae rack to suv
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- rhinorack aero 2500 review wind
- subaru cargo carrier
- toyota cargo carriers
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- honda civic base roof rack
- jeep commander kayak rack
- land cruiser roof rack
- slotted brake kits
- spyder nerf bars
- best rubber floor mats suv