- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
171 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve B (Mattituck, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Versa — Feb 09, 2017 4:24 AM
have been surfing for 50 years with all type of racks .unbelievable best rack I have ever seen in the old days racks would seperate and go airborne with 4 surfboards ruined with the price of boards today you neeed a solid rack. Thanks a lot.
Reviewed by Judson S (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Camry — Jan 04, 2017 5:25 AM
These racks are great! Rhino does a great job of specifying the exact measurements and bracket kits to fit your car. Highly recommend. The square bars only start to make wind noise around 70 mph. I may consider getting the wind fairing, but once you get it all set up, you can add/remove these bars to the car in about 5 minutes. The bolts are driven by a 5mm Hex Security bit. It comes with a hex wrench, but I decided to buy my own bit so I can use my drill for quick install and removal
Reviewed by John A (CUPERTINO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Passat — Dec 31, 2016 11:05 AM
Easy to assemble. Works very well. Very stable. Only issues was when connecting the foot to the bar the screw heads easily get stripped so it might be tricky to loosen the screw and to re-tighten. You have be careful when connecting the feet to the bars.
Reviewed by Karl G (Okatie, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Volvo S60 — Sep 25, 2016 5:29 AM
The rack system is truly matched to this vehicle, utilizing manufacture installed post holes to properly align racks on vehicle ! Solid construction
Reviewed by Michael P (Parkville, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Sep 17, 2016 11:22 AM
I cannot figure out where the whistling noise is coming from. I have tried to cover every little gap and hole I can find, but it still whistles going down the road. Can't complain about anything else. Solid roof rack that performs as I need it to. Also bought the ferring that goes with it. Vibrates if I go over 65 mph. Not too happy with that.
- rhino-rack roof racks & cargo carriers
- rino rack
- dynatech supermaxx headers f150
- green stuff brake pad review
- lexus gear
- subaru luggage carrier
- volvo car racks accessories
- dodge ram vent visors
- 2011 chevy equinox roof rack
- toyota highlander cargo box
- rain deflector
- air filter auto
- cargo net for pickup truck