Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stack your stuff sky high on a sturdy Euro Square Bar Rhino Roof Rack
- From contractors to kayakers, this strapping rack system is the ideal option for anyone hauling heavyweight loads
- Custom designed to work with your vehicle
- Includes everything you need for a sturdy, seamless fit
- The square-shaped crossbars are made from extruded structural aluminum
- Its glass-reinforced feet are UV stable to withstand harsh exposure
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack’s wide range of rooftop carriers, plus most aftermarket carriers that connect to square bars
- Your Rhino-Rack Square Bar Roof Rack includes a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk is plenty spacious when all you're hauling are grocery bags, golf clubs and jumper cables. Once you start throwing beach cruisers, drywall and snowboards into the mix, no amount of creative packing will make it all fit. Instead of cramming cargo inside your ride, stack it outside on the Rhino Rack Euro Square Bar Rack.
Like a muscle-bound beast of burden, your Rhino Rack Square Bar Rack is optimized for brute strength and maximum carrying capacity. The crossbars are constructed from extruded structural aluminum in a sturdy square design. On top of that, the UV-stable nylon feet are reinforced with glass. Together, they form a potent rooftop platform that's powerful enough to support everything from cargo baskets to copper piping and everything in between.
Zero guesswork goes into picking a Rhino Rack Base Rack that fits your particular vehicle. Each kit is custom configured with the right bar size, feet and mounting hardware for a seamless fit on your vehicle. Whether you're rolling with factory side rails or a completely nude roof, Rhino Rack has a system for almost every situation. Best of all, they back your Euro Square Bar Roof Rack with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Euro Square Bar Roof Rack Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ahmad M (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti EX35 — Wednesday at 8:29 PM
If you are buying just for looks like I did, better off buying a $150 rack. It gets noisy at 35 mph and above. Now I have to purchase another piece to deflect the wind. I should've just spent $150 on a cheaper version since I don't really care for actually carrying heavy load.
Reviewed by vanessa c (FORT BRAGG, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Edge — Feb 25, 2015 6:21 AM
the rack was super easy to put on my edge and they fit perfectly. they do produce a little sound but it is not that bad and I am going to get the part that will fix that. overall a great buy.
Reviewed by Kristen B (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Fit — Feb 19, 2015 7:32 AM
I needed a rack to attach bike racks and a cargo basket to for my various adventures. I purchased this particular one because it had a reasonable price and good reviews. It got a little sketchy piecing everything together but just make sure to go step by step with the directions very CAREFULLY. It was actually really easy to attach to my roof and now my little super car looks awesome and ready for action! I'm very pleased with my purchase :)
- rhino rack roof rack
- rhino rack t-loader
- rhino rack wind fairing
- locking cargo box
- subaru luggage carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- lexus gx 460 roof rack
- 2011 toyota 4runner floor mats
- honda s2000 luggage rack
- roof rack jeep patriot
- rubber truck liners
- nerf boards running boards
- rainguards for car windows