- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely transport your personal watercraft with the Rhino-Rack Explorer Kayak and Canoe Carrier
- Available in side and rear loading options
- Both options boast a self-centering pivoting system for easy loading and unloading
- Cradles adjust to the shape of your kayak or canoe—your hull stays fully protected
- Attaches and detaches from your roof rack (not included) in seconds
- Comes with specifically designed padded kayak straps
- Easy to use and requires minimal effort
- Contains set of four soft rubber cradles
- Pick up a Multi-purpose Holder (optional accessory) for your skis, poles, fishing rods and other essential gear
- Your Rhino-Rack Explorer Kayak and Canoe Carrier is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
You've already found the perfect destination for some epic paddling on the open waters—now it's just a matter of getting there with your personal watercraft safely in tow. So, go with the Rhino-Rack Explorer Kayak and Canoe Carrier and keep your gear secure for a safe drive ahead.
These kayak racks come with a set of four soft rubber cradles that are available in side and rear loading options. And, they boast a self-centering pivoting system for easy loading and unloading, so your tired arms always get a little extra help.
What's more, the rubber cradles are made to adjust to the shape of your kayak or canoe—say goodbye to dents and dings because your hull stays fully protected while you travel. Included are specially designed padded kayak straps for even more security while you're in motion.
And, these canoe carriers attach and detach from your roof rack (not included) in seconds, requiring minimal effort when you're ready to roll or set to unpack and relax. What's more, your Rhino-Rack Explorer Kayak and Canoe Carrier comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Explorer Kayak and Canoe Carrier Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Marshall H (Mustang, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2011 7:15 AM
I already had the awesome standard Rhino Rack on my Tacoma, so I decided to try their kayak carrier. Man, was that the RIGHT decision. They are well made, simple to install, and look fantastic! I have the side loading carrier, which is a way cool idea, and makes loading my Perception river runner a Class 4 breeze! Buy it- no worries mate.
- boat carrier
- rhino ladder
- rhino rack side kayak loader
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- subaru cargo basket
- subaru roof racks
- toyota cargo carriers
- ski racks for jeep grand cherokee
- 2012 jeep liberty roof rack
- mazda rx8 floor mats
- car accessories for snow
- car mats floor
- tahoe covers for trucks