- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul heavy attachments like a true pro with the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack
- Specifically made for your Ford Transit vehicle
- Available in Rhino Heavy-Duty 2- and 3-bar systems
- Built from aluminum alloy
- Vehicle-specific foot pads offer level base across the vehicle
- Easily handles up to 220 lbs per load
- Simple install that requires no drilling
- Compatible with a wide range of Rhino-Rack accessories
- Your Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The modern day professional doesn't necessarily subscribe to limitations of the everyday desk job. Often your entrepreneurship means you've got loads of cargo to carry to customers far and wide. And, if you're all about business in your Ford Transit, the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack makes moving more product a key source for ultimate profitability.
Built Rhino tough for all of those big loads, these van roof racks feature aluminum alloy construction and carry up to 220 lbs of freight. Plus, choose from Rhino-Rack's Heavy Duty 2- or 3-bar system depending on how big a job you need to handle. What's more, this Rhino roof rack comes with the proper foot pads to ensure a level base across the top of your Transit.
Sporting a multi-functional design and no-drill installation, the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is compatible with a full range of Rhino-Rack accessories. And, the Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stanley P (ISLESBORO, ME) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Transit Connect — Oct 05, 2015 11:43 PM
The rack is nice but it comes with fasteners for the legs that are Allen screws with 6mm security heads. They also supply an installatio wrench with a 2" handle'. You shouldn' be able to strip anything by hand that has a 2" handle. That cheap tool stripped on the first bolt. A 6mm security head must be a very rare thing--I found it impossible to buy a replacement tool anywhere and I had to buy 8 new bolts that didn't have security heads. That seems like $8 I shouldn' t hsve needed to spend.
Reviewed by Tammy O (TANEYTOWN, MD) — Jun 29, 2014 7:20 AM
The rack itself is fine. When ordering I ask if there was only one bar for that price because I needed two. I was assured that there were two in the package. Needless time say, there was one in the box. So be sure to order 2 if you need a complete ladder rack.