Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack
- Ships By 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul heavy attachments like a true pro with the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack
- Specifically made for your Ford Transit vehicle
- Available in Rhino Heavy-Duty 2- and 3-bar systems
- Built from aluminum alloy
- Vehicle-specific foot pads offer level base across the vehicle
- Easily handles up to 220 lbs per load
- Simple install that requires no drilling
- Compatible with a wide range of Rhino-Rack accessories
- Your Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The modern day professional doesn't necessarily subscribe to limitations of the everyday desk job. Often your entrepreneurship means you've got loads of cargo to carry to customers far and wide. And, if you're all about business in your Ford Transit, the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack makes moving more product a key source for ultimate profitability.
Built Rhino tough for all of those big loads, these van roof racks feature aluminum alloy construction and carry up to 220 lbs of freight. Plus, choose from Rhino-Rack's Heavy Duty 2- or 3-bar system depending on how big a job you need to handle. What's more, this Rhino roof rack comes with the proper foot pads to ensure a level base across the top of your Transit.
Sporting a multi-functional design and no-drill installation, the Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is compatible with a full range of Rhino-Rack accessories. And, the Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ford Transit Connect Roof Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tammy O (TANEYTOWN, MD) — Jun 29, 2014 7:20 AM
The rack itself is fine. When ordering I ask if there was only one bar for that price because I needed two. I was assured that there were two in the package. Needless time say, there was one in the box. So be sure to order 2 if you need a complete ladder rack.
Reviewed by Eugene B (Oxnard, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Transit Connect — Jun 12, 2012 7:37 PM
It fits well and was easy to install. The cross bar ends are a little sharp though and are wearing quickly on the van cover I use. I'm also going to have to modify the mounts on some Yakima accessories if I want to use them.
- rhino rack accessories
- rhino rack side kayak loader
- top truck tie down straps
- locking cargo box
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- subaru luggage carrier
- subaru roof rack
- thule roof rack bmw x3
- floor mats for chevy malibu
- honda crv luggage rack
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv
- tonto for ranger truck beds
- truck accessories and chrome kits