- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reach the rapids with your boat safely stored by adding the Rhino-Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier to your rooftop
- Its ingenious universal mounting system lets you fit the carrier to nearly all factory and aftermarket crossbars
- Comes with a pair of J-style cradles that hold the widest range of hull shapes and sizes
- Each cradle is made from steel tubing with soft padding and an element-blocking coating
- Four tie-down straps let you secure your kayak to the cradles and to your front and rear bumper for maximum stability (two 10’ kayak straps, two 18’ tie-down straps)
- All mounting hardware is made from rust-safe stainless steel
- Choose between a folding or a fixed carrier
- Transform your folding-style carrier into a dual-kayak hauler with the carrier extension (optional accessory – sold separately)
- Your Rhino Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier is covered by a 2-year warranty
Conquering the Kern River rapids in your kayak gives you serious bragging rights with your buddies. Losing your boat on the drive home, though, will brand you a bonehead for life. Protect your vessel-and your rep-with the Rhino-Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier.
Secure, stable and simple are the defining traits of your Rhino-Rack Kayak J Rack. It comes with a pair of ultra-secure, padded carrier cradles that hold a wide range of hull sizes and shapes. Once it's parked in the cradles, your boat is lashed down with the four included straps for maximum stability. And, the cradles are simple to install to almost any crossbars-factory bars, Rhino-Rack bars or other aftermarket roof racks.
Not only do Rhino J-Style Kayak Racks deliver a powerful grip, but they're also engineered to outlast the elements. The cradles are constructed from sturdy steel tubing with an anti-corrosive coating, and all the hardware is made from rust-safe stainless steel. Plus, Rhino-Rack backs your kayak J rack with a 2-year warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack J-Style Kayak Carrier Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert s (GLENEDEN BEACH, OR) — Apr 29, 2015 11:11 AM
After trying to adapt a Yakima kayak carrier onto our Rhino-Rack aero cross bars without success we finally just bought the rhino rack version. Duh... It clamped right on. Didn't even need instructions. Seemed quite solid. We had to pick up a new kayak 90 miles away. So our first test was to bring it home on the new carrier. Highway speeds all the way home. No problem. Stopped after about 30 miles to double check and adjust straps a little. That was it.
Reviewed by Donald L (BURNT HILLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Jun 28, 2014 6:36 AM
Installed quickly (No Instructions Required), all straps and tie downs were included, an unexpected bonus! Held a kayak in place at speeds over 70mph, didn't move an inch! Great product, was going to cheap out on Ebay, glad I Didn't!
Reviewed by Glenn G (MERCER, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 10, 2012 7:16 PM
Easy install. Securely holds kayak. Be careful, it comes with the long bolts. When you place kayaks on it the bolts may touch roof of vehicle. Ask for the shorter bolts, or purchases after market rails.
- rhino car top rack fairing
- rhino rack 2500 euro
- rhino rack side kayak loader
- car camping sun shade rhino
- nissan roof racks
- subaru cargo basket
- subaru luggage carrier
- kayak rack for ford edge
- honda crv roof racks
- ski rack for subaru impreza
- intake systems for trucks
- pickup truck tonneau cover
- rain guards for car