- Stop your boat from bobbing around on the road with the Rhino-Rack Kayak Tie Down Strap
- The easy, effective way to stabilize the bow or stern of your oversized kayak or canoe
- Comes with both an Anchor Strap and an 11.8’ Tie Down Strap
- Mount the Anchor Strap by closing it under your hood, trunk or cargo hatch to create a secure tie-off point
- Wrap the Tie Down Strap around your bow or stern, then feed it through the Anchor Strap to secure it
- Rubber padding along the Tie Down Strap’s buckle protects your hull from scuffs, scratches and scrapes
- Your Rhino-Rack Kayak Tie Down Strap is backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Traveling to the water with an oversized kayak or canoe can be rough sailing. Even if it's sitting in a sturdy carrier, the bow and stern bob around like a skiff on an angry sea. For added stability on rough roads, lash down your vessel with a set of Rhino Rack Kayak Tie Downs.
There's no need to practice tying sheepshanks, half-hitches and square knots—Rhino Rack Kayak Straps are easy to use and require no sailor's training. It starts with the Anchor Strap, a short loop connected to a padded bar that fits snug under the hood, inside your trunk or beneath your cargo hatch. Then, simply feed the Tie Down Strap through the Anchor, wrap it around your bow or stern and tighten it down. Even on choppy roads, it holds your boat secure.
Your sea-fairing vessel is in good hands when you use RhinoRack Kayak Tie Down Straps. The adjustable buckles are lined with rubber for a gentle grip on your hull. And with 11.8' of slack to work with, it's perfect on compact sedans and towering SUVs. What's more, Rhino Rack covers your Kayak Tie Down Strap with a 1-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.