- Carry more stuff without cramping your cockpit with Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bags
- Available in multiple sizes to hold a little or a lot of luggage, camping gear and more
- Constructed from weather-resistant fabric
- Velcro-sealing storm flaps block moisture from creeping in through the zipper
- Your Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bag sports an abrasion-resistant vinyl base
- Comes with stout tie-down straps for secure transport
- Designed to sit in cargo baskets, not to ride directly on your roof—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 3-year warranty
Getting there is only half the fun when you aren't competing with your cargo for elbow room. Instead of packing your cockpit to the ceiling, use your roof. Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bags turn your vehicle's top into a second trunk, giving you plenty of space for storing luggage, camping gear, and all the other road trip essentials you can't leave home without.
Come rain or some shine, your Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bag is built tough to withstand whatever Mother Nature throws your way. The weather resistant fabric shields your freight from moisture, and the Velcro-sealed storm flaps block the elements from creeping in through the heavy-duty, lockable zipper. And, the base of your Rhino-Rack Cargo Bag boasts an abrasion-resistant vinyl for added support.
Whether you're packing along a few extra bags or the entire kitchen sink, there's a Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bag for you. They're available in a range of sizes from petite to plentiful. Plus, you get sturdy tie-down straps with burly buckles to keep your cargo bag snugly secured to your cargo basket. 3-year warranty included.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Luggage Cargo Bags Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by rob p (Hillsborough, NC) — Dec 17, 2015 3:52 AM
I was very disappointed to realize (when it arrived) that it is much too long for Rhino-Rack's large roof cargo carrier. Actually it only fits in the "Cargo Tray" or the "Platform". Buyers beware. Why would Rhino make a bag that doesn't fit in their rack? And why it is not advertised as such in AutoAnything? Disappointing....
Reviewed by Linda K (Palm Desert, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Outback — Jul 10, 2014 10:20 AM
We are going on a long road trip and needed a place to put our Klepper foldable kayak on our Yakima roof rack. We drive a 2007 Outback Subaru. The kayak comes in 3 separate bags but we wanted something to conceal and protect them from theft and weather. The Rhino-Rack is an almost perfect solution. Everything fits, cable chains are locked to the roof rack and we only need to access occasionally on a two month trip. The only issue was it was TOO big for our needs.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28