- Pack it all in the cavernous Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Utilizes factory OEM locating points on your ride’s roof
- The Rhino-Rack RABP Series features a distinctive silver Aero bar that overhangs its black base
- The Rhino-Rack RSP features a streamlined black Sportz bar that sits atop its black base
- Boasts a 165 lbs load rating
- Vehicle-specific foot pads ensure level crossbar installation
- Contents: removable legs, aero crossbars and vehicle-specific roof pads
- Your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your ride is packed to the limit when you're trekking through the asphalt jungle. But, with the carrying capacity of the spacious Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System, you've got extra space to store everything you need atop your car or SUV.
The Rhino-Rack specialty rack mounts at factory OEM locating points—allowing it to carry up to an impressive 165 lbs. Each Rhino Rack specialty roof rack system comes with everything for a quick installation: removable legs, crossbars and molded vehicle-specific foot pads. And, your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt A (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jul 31, 2016 3:27 PM
Great rack system. Easy installation, great instructions and looks great also. Attached dual kayak rack and been traveling daily with kayaks mounted. Not one single issue!
Reviewed by Shane K (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 03, 2016 6:25 AM
It was an easy install but the quality is not quite Yakima or Thule. Of course its about 50% the price so theres that. Should meet most folks needs. i dont like the 4 allen screws showing and wish there were caps for those. Doesnt hold a tonne of weight but probably fine for carrier, bikes, skis etc.
Reviewed by Rosemarie P (MIRAMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Nov 02, 2015 2:27 PM
Looks great, easy to assemble. Only problem was that two of the racks base pieces that slid over the two bolts did not fit into my molding, the corner would catch and stick out when you tighten the nut. Ended up having to shave off the end with a razor knife to make the base pieces fit.
Reviewed by wesely b (SAIPAN, MP) — Sep 11, 2015 9:52 PM
The Rhino Rack Systen for FJ Cruisers fits perfectly out of the box and is of very quality. It is exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend this product.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino-rack roof racks & cargo carriers
- ford bronco y pipe
- inno cargo box
- performance accessories gap guards
- power chips for ford trucks
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- subaru racks
- traverse luggage rack
- nissan armada roof top carrier
- 2009 dodge ram seat covers
- floor liners
- truck gauges
- tent for truck bed