- Pack it all in the cavernous Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Utilizes factory OEM locating points on your ride’s roof
- The Rhino-Rack RABP Series features a distinctive silver Aero bar that overhangs its black base
- The Rhino-Rack RSP features a streamlined black Sportz bar that sits atop its black base
- Boasts a 165 lbs load rating
- Vehicle-specific foot pads ensure level crossbar installation
- Contents: removable legs, aero crossbars and vehicle-specific roof pads
- Your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your ride is packed to the limit when you're trekking through the asphalt jungle. But, with the carrying capacity of the spacious Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System, you've got extra space to store everything you need atop your car or SUV.
The Rhino-Rack specialty rack mounts at factory OEM locating points—allowing it to carry up to an impressive 165 lbs. Each Rhino Rack specialty roof rack system comes with everything for a quick installation: removable legs, crossbars and molded vehicle-specific foot pads. And, your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Jul 03, 2014 7:04 AM
The rack fits well and looks good on the vehicle. IT seems to be very sturdy. The company did leave one part out of the box, but I called them and they sent it out quickly. Also they have their left and right side of the car reversed in the instructions.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (CONSTANTIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Mar 10, 2013 1:02 PM
Very durable and does it's job but its a pain if you want to move the rails. Considering how expensive it is, you would think it would be an easier system.
Reviewed by David H (Ardmore, PA) — May 09, 2012 5:29 AM
I prefer these over Thule and Yakama because these use the Honda fit AND allow easy removal. They are also more quiet than at least the standard Thule and the foot has a cleaner fit. My only complaint is that the special allen wrench with a hollow center snapped while installing the main bolts to the roof (not the smaller bolt to attach the rack to the foot). I advise you save the special wrench for the on/off bolt and use another conventional wrench for attaching the foot to the car.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems
- Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anyone use rhino-rack
- t hitch canoe rack
- top truck tie down straps
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- subaru roof top carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- acura roof rack
- kayak carriers for a hyundai sonata
- toyota camry trunk mat
- roof racks for mazda 5
- truck tents for sale
- bullguard for trucks