- Pack it all in the cavernous Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Utilizes factory OEM locating points on your ride’s roof
- The Rhino-Rack RABP Series features a distinctive silver Aero bar that overhangs its black base
- The Rhino-Rack RSP features a streamlined black Sportz bar that sits atop its black base
- Boasts a 165 lbs load rating
- Vehicle-specific foot pads ensure level crossbar installation
- Contents: removable legs, aero crossbars and vehicle-specific roof pads
- Your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your ride is packed to the limit when you're trekking through the asphalt jungle. But, with the carrying capacity of the spacious Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System, you've got extra space to store everything you need atop your car or SUV.
The Rhino-Rack specialty rack mounts at factory OEM locating points—allowing it to carry up to an impressive 165 lbs. Each Rhino Rack specialty roof rack system comes with everything for a quick installation: removable legs, crossbars and molded vehicle-specific foot pads. And, your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ASHER H (MIDDLETOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Jul 14, 2015 5:58 PM
Does its job. Took a 1000 mile trip with a tandem kayak strapped to it and had no issues. Nice design - looks like it belongs. The only think I would caution is to check your roof attachment points to make sure they arn't too rusted out to get a bolt to hold, and if they are a little rusty, a pipe cleaner comes in handy.
Reviewed by Anthony G (Scotch Plains, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda CR-V — Jun 26, 2015 5:18 AM
First of all, I was glad to see that this product was not made in China; therefore, with proper care, it should last for a long time. I think that it is a well-designed, high-quality rack system. AutoAnything was able to ship it to me immediately, and I received it the day after placing my order. The assembly directions were clear, and the racks were easy to install. Now I am interested in purchasing a carrying case that can clamp securely onto the two rails.
Reviewed by Rose D (LEBANON, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — May 15, 2015 8:40 AM
The roof rack was easy to install and thus far has been an asset to my vehicle. There is a rubber insert that goes into the top of the roof rack, mine did not cover the entire opening. I emailed Rhino Rack and got an immediate response as well as a free replacement of the piece. I will be buying from Rhino Rack if needed again and have already recommended the roof rack to friends.
Reviewed by Thomas G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda CR-V — Jul 03, 2014 7:04 AM
The rack fits well and looks good on the vehicle. IT seems to be very sturdy. The company did leave one part out of the box, but I called them and they sent it out quickly. Also they have their left and right side of the car reversed in the instructions.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (CONSTANTIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Mar 10, 2013 1:02 PM
Very durable and does it's job but its a pain if you want to move the rails. Considering how expensive it is, you would think it would be an easier system.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anyone use rhino-rack
- t hitch canoe rack
- top truck tie down straps
- rhino-rack master-fit rooftop cargo box
- subaru roof top carrier
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- acura roof rack
- kayak carriers for a hyundai sonata
- toyota camry trunk mat
- roof racks for mazda 5
- truck tents for sale
- bullguard for trucks