- Pack it all in the cavernous Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System
- Custom-fit to your year, make and model vehicle
- Utilizes factory OEM locating points on your ride’s roof
- The Rhino-Rack RABP Series features a distinctive silver Aero bar that overhangs its black base
- The Rhino-Rack RSP features a streamlined black Sportz bar that sits atop its black base
- Boasts a 165 lbs load rating
- Vehicle-specific foot pads ensure level crossbar installation
- Contents: removable legs, aero crossbars and vehicle-specific roof pads
- Your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your ride is packed to the limit when you're trekking through the asphalt jungle. But, with the carrying capacity of the spacious Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System, you've got extra space to store everything you need atop your car or SUV.
The Rhino-Rack specialty rack mounts at factory OEM locating points—allowing it to carry up to an impressive 165 lbs. Each Rhino Rack specialty roof rack system comes with everything for a quick installation: removable legs, crossbars and molded vehicle-specific foot pads. And, your Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack System carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Specialty Roof Rack Systems Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rosemarie P (MIRAMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda CR-V — Nov 02, 2015 2:27 PM
Looks great, easy to assemble. Only problem was that two of the racks base pieces that slid over the two bolts did not fit into my molding, the corner would catch and stick out when you tighten the nut. Ended up having to shave off the end with a razor knife to make the base pieces fit.
Reviewed by wesely b (SAIPAN, MP) — Sep 11, 2015 9:52 PM
The Rhino Rack Systen for FJ Cruisers fits perfectly out of the box and is of very quality. It is exactly what I was looking for and I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by ASHER H (MIDDLETOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — Jul 14, 2015 5:58 PM
Does its job. Took a 1000 mile trip with a tandem kayak strapped to it and had no issues. Nice design - looks like it belongs. The only think I would caution is to check your roof attachment points to make sure they arn't too rusted out to get a bolt to hold, and if they are a little rusty, a pipe cleaner comes in handy.
Reviewed by Anthony G (Scotch Plains, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda CR-V — Jun 26, 2015 5:18 AM
First of all, I was glad to see that this product was not made in China; therefore, with proper care, it should last for a long time. I think that it is a well-designed, high-quality rack system. AutoAnything was able to ship it to me immediately, and I received it the day after placing my order. The assembly directions were clear, and the racks were easy to install. Now I am interested in purchasing a carrying case that can clamp securely onto the two rails.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rhino car accessories
- black rhino roof rack reviews
- top truck tie down straps
- what wind fairings work with rhino rack aero bars
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- mercedes luggage carrier
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- thule ford escape
- roof rack for ford flex
- chevy traverse bike rack
- garage stops for cars
- auto covers automobile accessories
- wind and rain deflectors