- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Roll out serious sun protection with the Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning
- Mounts easily to most roof rack systems, including Rhino-Rack crossbars
- Shades the side of your vehicle in a matter of moments
- Easy to operate—roll out the awning, set the poles and peg the guy ropes
- Awning is crafted from high-quality rip-stop poly-cotton canvas
- Aluminum components all feature a robust anodized finish
- Stows away neatly in its own heavy-duty PVC bag
- Telescoping poles click neatly into the awning housing
- Velcro tensioning tabs attach to canvas to aid water runoff
- Includes awning, poles, guy ropes, pegs, storage bag and fit-kit hardware
- Choose from the 2.1m long or the 2.5m long awning
- Your Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning is backed by a 2-year warranty
Why get made in the shade when you can actually make the shade? With the handy Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awning riding along, you have the power to instantly block the sun and other battering elements. The perfect accessory for tailgating, camping, working and even selling at the swap meet, the Sunseeker delivers shade at your command.
Always at the ready, your Sunseeker Awning mounts right to your existing roof rack system. When it's time to shun the sun, just roll it out, set the telescoping poles, secure the guy ropes and enjoy your instant shade. When it's time to move along, it disassembles and rolls up just as quickly. And, since the Rhino awning stays on your roof rack, there's nothing to unload and put away when you get home.
Crafted from high-quality rip-stop poly-cotton canvas, the Sunseeker awning is built to last. All the poles, hardware and roof mounts are made from strong, lightweight aluminum and coated with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish. And, Rhino-Rack includes everything you need, including a heavy-duty PVC storage bag to stow it away when you're not blocking the rays. Best yet, they also back you Sunseeker Awning with a 2-year warranty.
Rhino-Rack Sunseeker Awnings Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph D (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 03, 2017 10:34 PM
Bought this to go on the side of my new InTech Max Flyer micro camping trailer. I have the Rhino Rack Tag-along tent that can zip to the end of this awning, so it is a perfect match. Very happy with the awning, very easy to set up.
Reviewed by PAMELA C (CHESHIRE, CT) — Jun 02, 2017 2:04 PM
I purchased it to put on my teardrop camper. I used brackets and attached it right to the roof. It is easy to put up and take down by myself. It looks great.
Reviewed by Regina R (NAPLES, FL) — Jul 22, 2014 10:06 AM
These awning products are quality, attractive and purposeful. Can't imagine how we ever camped without them. AutoAnything shipped very fast and everything was packed with extra care. Great experiences all around!
Reviewed by Antone L (VINEYARD HAVEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Apr 08, 2014 9:35 AM
Good system, tough to get all set up by yourself but can be done. Mounted easily to my Thule racks and doesn't make a lot of noise up there.
- rhino rack truck tents
- sportz suv tent review
- garage winter mats
- headlight film covers
- mercury minivan accessories
- nissan tent
- floor mats for mercedes benz
- 2002 chevy tahoe seat covers
- avalanche air mattress
- nissan titan truck bed tent
- stainless steel fender flares for trucks
- use truck winches
- cheap dashmat