- Load it alone with the Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader
- Perfect for loading boats, ladders, gear and long heavy items onto your roof rack
- Temporarily clamps to your crossbars to aid in 1-person loading and unloading
- Simply lift one side of your load onto the loader, then pivot onto your crossbars
- Push-button collapse for quick release and easy storage
- Crossbar clamps to suit all popular roof racks
- Included support pole handles loads greater than 40 lbs
- Integrated load stop prevents loads from sliding off bar during handling
- Foam padding protects your gear and your vehicle’s roof
- Includes a heavy-duty storage bag
- Your Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader is backed by a 3-year Warranty
When it comes to loading and unloading a kayak, canoe, ladder or any extra-long cargo all by your lonesome, even the most pumped-up paddler can have a whale of a time. So, the next time you're loading lonely, give yourself a helping hand with the Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader.
The Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader is designed to temporarily clamp to most factory or aftermarket crossbars. Just clamp it on, load your load, unclamp, put it in the included storage bag and stow it behind your seat. It'll be there the next time you're on a solo mission to load or unload your gear.
For loads greater than 40 pounds, Rhino-Rack includes a collapsible support pole. And, once your gear is loaded, the integrated load stop prevents it from sliding off while you're underway. Plus, to top it off, Rhino-Rack backs your Universal Side Loader with a 3-year warranty.
- Fits all Rhino-Rack bars, Thule Square, Aero, and Wingbar, Rola Racks, ProRac systems, and Yakima Whispbar
Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce J (WINCHESTER, VA) — Aug 23, 2013 6:51 AM
Before purchasing, I checked with AutoAnything to see if this would work with my factory installed rack on my 4Runner. I was assured that it was "universal" so there would be no problem. However, none of the supplied "hooks" work with the rack, so I'm stuck trying to improvise a way to get it to attach securely. I imagine it works well with Thule and other standard after market racks, just don't bet on it fitting factory installed rack.
Reviewed by Quoc D (Bloomingdale, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — May 16, 2013 11:06 AM
Does the job, it is not "universal" check your racks before purchasing, had to modify the brackets to fit my BMW base rack.
Rhino-Rack Universal Side Loader
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rhino roof racks
- rhino rack wind fairing
- black rhino roof rack reviews
- 2005 hyundai elantra rhino rack 2500
- acura roof boxes
- inno roller 420
- volkswagan jetta 2001 roof racks
- toyota tundra canoe rack
- land cruiser roof rack
- cargo box for chevy tahoe
- custom auto dash covers
- discount custom floor mats
- nerf running boards trucks