- Add aerodynamic function to your roof with a Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing
- Stylish design looks great on the front of your roof rack
- Aerodynamic shape deflects air around your load
- Reduces wind noise to increases passenger comfort
- Universal design easily attaches to all Rhino and most other roof rack brands
- Fits crossbars with a max width of 90mm and height between 22mm-33mm
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a variety of racks and vehicles
- Sleek black finish emblazoned with a white Rhino-Rack logo
- Includes: Wind Fairing, Bracket Assemblies and Allen Key
- Your Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whistling while you work is great; whistling while you drive is just downright annoying. So, if your roof rack is whistling an unhappy tune, quiet it down with the Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing. Designed for aerodynamics and style, the Rhino-Rack wind fairing not only puts a sock in that annoying whistle, it adds a great look to your ride's roof rack setup.
The fairing's slippery, aerodynamic shape directs the airflow around your roof rack. This delivers a dramatic decrease in wind noise, so the only thing you and your passengers hear is the sweet melody cranking out of your speakers. And, while reducing the racket, that same aero shape and the sleek black finish give your racks a serious boost in style.
Thanks to the universal design and multiple sizes, the Rhino roof rack air deflector attaches easily to all Rhino-Rack racks, and most other top-brand roof racks, too. And, Rhino-Rack includes everything you need—fairing, bracket assemblies, Allen key and instructions. Best yet, Rhino-Rack backs your Wind Fairing with a breezy 5-year warranty.
- Requires fitting kit #HD-FK1 if used with Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bar
Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry S (Greenville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2015 8:19 PM
Love my Rhino Racks but Wind Fairing is a poor accessory for the racks. Looks awesome on truck but more wind noise with wind fairing. Wind fairing beats top of truck at 60+ mph. AutoAnything great service, rhino racks bad product.
Reviewed by Donald L (BURNT HILLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Nov 11, 2014 4:32 AM
Purchased the Rhino Rack 'Whisper Quiet' bars for the roof rack for my Subaru, it was anything but quiet whistling relentlessly. Not impressed, rack functioned great but after four hours on the highway wanted to throw it out! Purchased the Wind Fairing & solved all the problems, no I can get the ski attachment & can leave the racks on all winter.
Reviewed by Dennis A (Hillburn, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Feb 27, 2014 6:11 AM
It looks great !! The only drawback for me is after installing the Rhino-Rack it continues to be warped in the center. I've reinstalled it twice and can't get it to straighten out. I'm going to try one more time. I am still very happy with my purchase and plan to get one for my wife's car.
Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- car top boat carrier
- locking cargo box
- rhino rack t loader
- top truck tie down straps
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru bike roof rack
- bmw luggage rack
- roof racks for subaru impreza
- ski rack for fj cruiser
- 99 f150 seat covers
- truck custom floor mats
- camo bug shield and rain guards
- custom car dash mats