- Add aerodynamic function to your roof with a Rhino-Rack Fairing
- Stylish design looks great on the front of your roof rack
- Aerodynamic shape deflects air around your load
- Reduces wind noise to increases passenger comfort
- Universal design easily attaches to all Rhino and most other roof rack brands
- Fits crossbars with a max width of 90mm and height between 22mm-33mm
- Available in multiple sizes to fit a variety of racks and vehicles
- Sleek black finish emblazoned with a white Rhino-Rack logo
- Includes: Wind Fairing, Bracket Assemblies and Allen Key
- Your Rhino-Rack Fairing is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whistling while you work is great; whistling while you drive is just downright annoying. So, if your roof rack is whistling an unhappy tune, quiet it down with the Rhino-Rack Fairing. Designed for aerodynamics and style, the Rhino-Rack fairing not only puts a sock in that annoying whistle, it adds a great look to your ride's roof rack setup.
The fairing's slippery, aerodynamic shape directs the airflow around your roof rack. This delivers a dramatic decrease in wind noise, so the only thing you and your passengers hear is the sweet melody cranking out of your speakers. And, while reducing the racket, that same aero shape and the sleek black finish give your racks a serious boost in style.
Thanks to the universal design and multiple sizes, the Rhino roof rack air deflector attaches easily to all Rhino-Rack racks, and most other top-brand roof racks, too. And, Rhino-Rack includes everything you need—fairing, bracket assemblies, Allen key and instructions. Best yet, Rhino-Rack backs your Fairing with a breezy 5-year warranty.
- Requires fitting kit #HD-FK1 if used with Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bar
Rhino-Rack Fairings Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adrian C (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Mar 10, 2016 12:50 AM
I bought this Fairing to use with the Rhino Euro Square Rack, due to the minor wind noise from the Rack. It did eliminate the noise, but not sure if it is "seated" correctly due to the Fairing attachments being for the "slimmer bar". I made minor adjustments to the Fairing and angled it down more to ensure a more "stream lined" look then what the instructions suggested how to secure it to the Rack. If I did not, the Fairing looked like it would have created extreme drag and wind noise.All Good
Reviewed by adam s (CONWAY, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Civic — Sep 10, 2015 8:50 AM
Installed great. Makes the rhino rack euro look aggressive and rally type. If your buying to make your car look like a rally car or for style the fairing is a must. Totally worth it
Reviewed by Mark H (Midland, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Jun 04, 2015 8:12 PM
The Rhino-Rack Wind Fairing was quite easy to install. It does eliminate the wind noise almost completely, at least until your speed goes above 70 mph. At that speed, the wind fairing starts to vibrate against the roof, causing a much more annoying noise than the wind noise. I have adjusted it several times, but the vibration eventually returns. However, for most of my driving, it does the trick. I will just remove it for longer, higher speed trips.
Reviewed by Henry S (Greenville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2015 8:19 PM
Love my Rhino Racks but Wind Fairing is a poor accessory for the racks. Looks awesome on truck but more wind noise with wind fairing. Wind fairing beats top of truck at 60+ mph. AutoAnything great service, rhino racks bad product.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anyone use rhino-rack
- locking cargo box
- rhino rack kayak carrier
- rhino-rack 2500 series roof rack
- bmw roof rack
- subaru roof basket
- subaru roof top carrier
- subaru ski rack impreza
- ford f250 roof accessories
- roof rack for honda pilot
- protective auto floor mats
- inexpensive fender flares
- tonneau covers pickup trucks