- Stash luggage, camping supplies and all the other odds-and-ends that would clog up your cockpit inside the Rhino-Rack Zenith Masterfit Roof Cargo Box
- 15.5 cu. ft. of carrying capacity inside a sleek, modern shape
- Equipped with a rear wind diffuser to reduce drag and enhance your aerodynamics
- Built from impact-resistant, UV-stable ABS/PMMA for all-season durability
- Opens on both sides for easy loading
- Built-in 3-point locking system to protect your valuables from parking lot bandits
- Mounts fast with Rhino-Rack’s ingenious Master Fit hardware
- Tie down your gear with the 3 included straps
- Measures 84.6” long, 34.6” wide and 14.5” tall
- The Rhino-Rack Zenith Masterfit Roof Cargo Box includes a 3-Year Warranty
Road trips are supposed to be relaxing, but it's hard to have fun when you and your crew are packed in tighter than sardines. And if you keep stopping every hour to stretch out the cramps, you'll never reach your destination. Give yourself plenty of leg room by packing your luggage, camping supplies and coolers up top in the Rhino Rack Zenith Cargo Box.
With 15.5 cu. ft. of carrying capacity, the Rhino Rack Zenith Master Fit Cargo Box has plenty of space for everything from suitcases to snowboards. Its sleek, aerodynamic design gives it a modern appearance, and the integrated rear wind diffuser fights off drag for a gas-saving boost in MPGs. And since it's built from impact-resistant, UV-protected ABS/PMMA, it survives winter storms and summer sunshine for year-round dependability.
Installing your RhinoRack Zenith Roof Cargo Box takes just minutes, thanks to its ingenious Master Fit mounting hardware. A twist of the dials is all it takes to clamp them securely onto your crossbars. Plus, the Zenith opens from either side, thwarts thieves with its 3-point locking system and includes 3 tie-down straps to keep your cargo from bouncing around. To top it off, Rhino-Rack backs your Zenith Cargo Box with a 3-Year Warranty.
Rhino-Rack Zenith Master Fit Roof Cargo Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas J (LUBBOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Mar 06, 2015 7:40 AM
Purchased this cover for my new Odyssey to provide more interior space in van for trip. I plan to also use it for storage of fishing rods that are 1-piece rods that do not fit in most carriers. I purchased this model because of it's size & aerodynamic shape. Looks great on my white and black Honda. Honda requires roof rack and cross bars to use this unit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino luggage basket
- rhino rack t loader
- how to install rhino-rack 2500 series base rack system
- sunseeker roof rack awning
- subaru cargo box
- subaru roof rack
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- odyssey roof box
- luggage rack for buick enclave
- toyota fj cruiser ski rack
- best car tuner
- carpeted auto floor mats
- side boards for trucks