- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- On your roof or over your shoulder, the RightLine Gear Car Duffle Bag makes packing, traveling and unpacking a breeze
- 100% waterproof design with welded seams, urethane–coated zipper and a Velcro–close zipper cover
- Attaches securely to roof racks or doorframes with the included Car Clips
- Doubles as a rooftop cargo carrier and a duffle bag
- Perfect for toting sports equipment, luggage and camping gear
- Comes with a pair of removable shoulder straps that store easily in the front pocket
- Ample 4.3 cubic feet of storage space
- Mount up to four RightLine Gear Duffle Bags to your ride for more room
- Measures 36” long, 16” wide and 13” tall
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- RightLine Gear covers your Car Top Duffle Bag with a 1–year warranty
Loading up your roof with extra cargo is great for the drive, but what about when you reach your destination? Unloading your gear one piece at a time is a pain, especially if you're making multiple trips up and down a hotel stairwell. With the RightLine Gear Car Top Duffle Bag, you can strap your stuff to the roof for the drive and carry it away when you reach your destination.
Smarter than any stationary roof cargo bag, the RightLine Gear Duffle Bag is made for maximum portability. When you're on the road, it rides securely on your roof, strapped to either a roof rack or to your doorframe. Then, when you arrive at the beach, park or in–law's house, it's easy to carry away with a pair of shoulder straps.
Sports equipment, camping gear, extra luggage—the RightLine Car Top Duffle Bag holds it all. Better still, it keeps everything dry inside, too. Thanks to its welded seams, urethane–coated zipper and Velcro–close zipper cover, it stops Ma Nature from seeping in and spoiling your stuff. Plus, it gives you 4.3 cubic feet of storage and is backed by a 1–year warranty.
Rightline Gear Car Top Duffle Bag Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ed C (WESTFORD, MA) — Apr 15, 2017 5:52 AM
I like the way you can consolidate what you want to pack to walk out to the car rather than multiple trips. Also the size of the bag fits into the saddlebag carrier. I wish that it had handles on the top and other sides to pick up. handles would facilitate moving from one place to another
Reviewed by Brian L (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Corolla — May 31, 2013 6:38 AM
Most definately waterproof and rides extremely well on the Rhino Rack Roof System on our Corolla. Wish it was a little bigger but it's perfect with our bikes on the roof.