- 40” L x 20” W x 28” H
- Mammoth 13 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
- Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves $$$ on gas
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- Holds up to 100 lbs of cargo (never exceed the weight limit of your luggage rack)
- Bottom straps attach to your bumper, hitch or frame for stability
- Handles on each side make it easy to remove and carry into your hotel or campsite
- Plastic inserts provide strength and structure so your Saddlebag always keeps its shape and bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for the bag
- Hit the road with all your gear in tow with this backpack for your vehicle
- Provides easy access and convenient loading and unloading of your cargo
- Attaches to SUVs, minivans, and crossovers WITH a roof rack (either side rails or cross bars)
- Install on vehicles WITHOUT a roof rack with Cargo Saddlbag Car Clips (purchased separately)
- Includes: Cargo Saddlebag, base frame, (1) 2” W belt strap, (2) 1” W bottom straps, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Cargo Saddlebag by Rightline Gear carries a 1-year guarantee
The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag is a patented cargo carrier that rests on the back of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The rear vehicle location allows for easy loading and access to your gear, and because it produces no aerodynamic drag, it saves $$$ at the gas pump. Perfect for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers with a distance of 40" between rear tail lights. Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for bag. Purchase the Saddlebag Car Clips (sold separately) to attach to rear hatch doors on vehicles without a roof rack.
Crafted of super-durable PVC-backed polyester Hydrotuff fabric, the Cargo Saddlebag is designed to hit the trails for years to come. Plus, the vinyl backing helps keep your gear dry on the rainiest road trips.
The Rightline Gear PackRight Cargo Saddlebag hangs from your vehicle's luggage rack and straps to the bumper or hitch for added stability. Rightline includes all the straps and hardware you need to mount the pack and keep your gear secure. Plus, your Cargo Saddlebag is backed by Rightline Gear's 1-year warranty.
- Requires a luggage rack and a minimum 40" space between your vehicle’s tail lights
Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald F (North Richland Hills, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country — Aug 01, 2014 4:49 AM
Used for a family vacation to save space in our van. Worked Great. The only issue with it was putting the metal tubing under the bag together. Had to force them together as there was to much paint on the ends. Not a big deal though. Look forward to buying more items from Auto Anything again.
Reviewed by Richard C (CAVE CREEK, AZ) — Jan 06, 2014 6:54 PM
The product buckles are made of cheap plastic that break easily and leave you stranded if you are not near an auto parts store so that you can purchase new tie downs made of quality metal buckles.
Reviewed by Andrew F (SPRINGFIELD, MO) — Jan 06, 2014 7:43 AM
The bag is large and worked well on a 14 hour trip we recently took. That said, it is far from perfect. The "frame" that comes with the bag is ill fitting on the bottom of the bag and the velcro straps intended to hold it in place are not strong enough (or long enough). Kind of tough to put on the car, but once it is on well it stays. Be sure you buy the clips if you don't have a roof rack!
Reviewed by Tom H (Mars, PA) — Aug 05, 2013 10:59 AM
Used the saddle bag for a 800mile trip -did what it was supposed to do -- I made a pvc pipe frame and added a support bottom out of foam insulation board which made installation a 5 minute job!Pay attention to the 100lb weight limit especially for vehicles that do NOT have a roof rack
Reviewed by Ken N (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Sienna — May 30, 2013 5:00 AM
We are traveling from Florida to Maryland and then New York and need all the space we can get. We considered a rooftop carrier but didn't want the hit on mpg. This bag holds quite a bit and is easy to set up. I just wish it came with poles for the sides in addition to the ones on the bottom. Not a huge issue, though.
Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24