- The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag provides easy access and convenient loading and unloading of your cargo
- Attaches to SUVs, minivans, and crossovers WITH a roof rack (either side rails or cross bars)
- Install on vehicles WITHOUT a roof rack with Cargo Saddlbag Car Clips (purchased separately)
- 100% waterproof with welded seams and urethane coated zipper
- Patented design produces no aerodynamic drag and saves $$$ on gas
- Mammoth 13 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds everything you need
- Measures 40” L x 20” W x 28” H
- PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
- Holds up to 100 lbs of cargo (never exceed the weight limit of your luggage rack)
- Bottom straps attach to your bumper, hitch or frame for stability
- Handles on each side make it easy to remove and carry into your hotel or campsite
- Plastic inserts provide strength and structure so your Saddlebag always keeps its shape and bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for the bag
- Includes: Cargo Saddlebag, base frame, (1) 2” W belt strap, (2) 1” W bottom straps, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Cargo Saddlebag by Rightline Gear carries a 1-year guarantee
The Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag is a patented cargo carrier that rests on the back of your vehicle, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The rear vehicle location allows for easy loading and access to your gear, and because it produces no aerodynamic drag, it saves $$$ at the gas pump. Perfect for SUVs, minivans, and crossovers and requires a minimum distance of 40" between your vehicle's tail lights. Bottom pole frame provides structure and rigidity for bag. Purchase the Saddlebag Car Clips (sold separately) to attach to rear hatch doors on vehicles without a roof rack.
Crafted of super-durable PVC-backed polyester Hydrotuff fabric, the Cargo Saddlebag is designed to hit the trails for years to come. Plus, the vinyl backing helps keep your gear dry on the rainiest road trips.
The Rightline Gear PackRight Cargo Saddlebag hangs from your vehicle's luggage rack and straps to the bumper or hitch for added stability. Rightline includes all the straps and hardware you need to mount the pack and keep your gear secure. Plus, your Cargo Saddlebag is backed by Rightline Gear's 1-year warranty.
- Requires a luggage rack and a minimum 40" space between your vehicle’s tail lights
Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DEBORAH S (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Acura RDX — Jul 10, 2016 6:55 AM
Very glad to have the detailed online installation instructions with close up photos of strap configurations. It still took us awhile to get it right! We didn't find a good way to connect the bottom straps to the car and decided that it was secure enough without them. We've used a rooftop bag without roof rails where the straps come inside and across the ceiling. The rear saddlebag was better than that because there is no wind noise and more aerodynamic
Reviewed by Miriam C (ELIZABETHTOWN, KY) — Apr 23, 2016 4:52 AM
The saddlebag was easy to set up and attach to our vehicle. It holds enough gear for all of the passengers and frees up space for passengers to be comfortable and not give up comfort for gear.
Reviewed by Benjamin D (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Sienna — Jun 02, 2015 8:37 PM
We bought the Rightline Gear Cargo Saddlebag to carry our tent & camping gear for our big cross-country trip to the Grand Canyon. Our minivan fills up fast with goods to feed, clothe, & entertain 3 small children. Per others' recommendations, we put a covered sturdy piece of plywood on the bottom. The Saddlebag: - Gave us needed space to travel efficiently & effectively - Was fairly easy to assemble & install - Is no worse for wear after 1,300+ miles over mountains & through deserts
Reviewed by Susan K (CAMARILLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chrysler Town and Country — Apr 16, 2015 8:52 AM
Although we have yet to take our trip, the "dry run" has been very satisfactory. When the saddlebag first arrived, I did open it up in the air to gas out the odor from the pvc....I have slight sensitivity. It aired out in no time. Quality is very good. I have a plastic under the bed storage container that adds to give shape in the bag.,.so no complaints here. Thumbs up from a "mature" tiny female.
Reviewed by Gerald F (North Richland Hills, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country — Aug 01, 2014 4:49 AM
Used for a family vacation to save space in our van. Worked Great. The only issue with it was putting the metal tubing under the bag together. Had to force them together as there was to much paint on the ends. Not a big deal though. Look forward to buying more items from Auto Anything again.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Rightline Gear Security Cable Lock With Purchase - A $14.99 Value!
Ships By 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best luggage carrier for a car without roof racks
- packright car top carrier
- rightline car saddlebag
- thule roof bag
- snowboard rack for mercedes
- subaru cargo carrier
- subaru roof top carrier
- pontiac vibe car top carriers
- ford explorer roof basket
- jeep wrangler racks
- front guards for trucks
- roof bike rack