- Free up more leg room inside your ride with the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier
- Designed for SUVs, crossovers and minivans
- Opens up 15 cubic ft of storage right on your roof
- Measures 40" long, 36" wide and 18" tall
- Made from nylon reinforced PVC with welded seams and a zipper flap for total weather protection
- Unzips on three sides for fast access from the driver or passenger side
- Mounts securely to vehicles with or without a roof rack
- Folds up and stores easily into an included stuff sack
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Giant balls of twine, mammoth dinosaur statues and towering bottles of catsup—this great nation is brimming with roadside curiosities worth visiting. But, traveling around in an overstuffed SUV, wagon or crossover makes any road trip a real pain. Give yourself and your passengers more elbow room by stashing your gear on your roof in the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier.
Luggage, camping gear and trinkets from far flung gift shops all fit perfectly inside the Rightline Gear Edge Rooftop Carrier. Its spacious 15 cubic foot belly has room for all your travel essentials. And, whatever you stuff inside stays protected from stormy weather. Thanks to its nylon-reinforced PVC construction, welded seams and zipper flaps, this rooftop cargo bag delivers maximum protection against rain, sleet and snow.
No roof rack on your ride? No problem.The versatile Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier mounts securely whether you have crossbars, side rails or just a nude roof. Plus, it unzips almost all the way around, making it easy to reach your gear from either side. To top it off, your Rightline Gear rooftop cargo bag comes with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by C. D (Englewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Outback — Oct 24, 2013 8:34 AM
It would be perfect if it was only 33 inches instead of 40. My 2009 Subaru Outback roof rack could not be adjusted to accommodate the extra length, so made full filling and strapping difficult. I had to allow it to "spill over the rack", stuff loose clothing/blankets in, and not strap front to back and purchase a torquing strap to attempt to lock it down securely. It worked, but the result did not look like the picture and since I only went 128 miles with it, cannot say if it will work LD.
Reviewed by Donna M (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Aug 27, 2013 3:07 PM
We had heard horror stories about carrying anything on top on a long trip. We traveled from Houston, TX, to Montrose, CO and we didn't have one bit of trouble. We are happy that we used your car top carrier. Thanks, John and Donna
Reviewed by Monica J (Suwanee, GA) — Aug 03, 2013 6:39 AM
We purchased two of these for a cross country vacation through the US and Canada. The third day of our trip we ran into heavy rain for about an hour and upon arrival at the hotel that evening we were shocked to find out that our luggage and other items stored inside the carriere were WET! VERY WET! NOT VERY HAPPY AT ALL WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT. We have experienced several more rain storms and the same thing happened eachh time! BEWARE!
Reviewed by Bonita P (PINEHURST, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Quest — Dec 03, 2012 8:37 AM
We ordered a Rightline Edge Car Top Carrier before our trip to FL for a baseball tournament. It was perfect in every way. It was easy to tie on and held 2 large baseball bat bags filled to the brim, suitcases for 4 adults, a small table I use for scoring and 2 fold up chairs. Needless to say we had plenty of space inside our car which made for a comfortable 12 hour drive.
Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- car roof pad
- black packright sport 3 car top carrier
- rightline saddlebag car clips
- thule 857 caravan review
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru bike roof rack
- kia racks
- 2009 mazda cx-9 touring cargo-box
- cargo carrier for subaru outback
- toyota tundra wheel flares
- truck towing accessories
- rubber truck bed liner