- Free up more leg room inside your ride with the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier
- Works with or without roof racks- includes 4 nylon straps
- Designed for SUVs, crossovers and minivans
- Opens up 15 cubic ft of storage right on your roof
- Measures 40" long, 36" wide and 18" tall
- Made from nylon reinforced PVC with welded seams and a zipper flap for total weather protection
- Unzips on three sides for fast access from the driver or passenger side
- Mounts securely to vehicles with or without a roof rack
- Folds up and stores easily into an included stuff sack
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
Giant balls of twine, mammoth dinosaur statues and towering bottles of catsup—this great nation is brimming with roadside curiosities worth visiting. But, traveling around in an overstuffed SUV, wagon or crossover makes any road trip a real pain. Give yourself and your passengers more elbow room by stashing your gear on your roof in the Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier.
Luggage, camping gear and trinkets from far flung gift shops all fit perfectly inside the Rightline Gear Edge Rooftop Carrier. Its spacious 15 cubic foot belly has room for all your travel essentials. And, whatever you stuff inside stays protected from stormy weather. Thanks to its nylon-reinforced PVC construction, welded seams and zipper flaps, this rooftop cargo bag delivers maximum protection against rain, sleet and snow.
No roof rack on your ride? No problem.The versatile Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier mounts securely whether you have crossbars, side rails or just a nude roof. Plus, it unzips almost all the way around, making it easy to reach your gear from either side. To top it off, your Rightline Gear rooftop cargo bag comes with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Edge Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Susan B (AURORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Journey — Thursday at 9:27 AM
This product worked great. Needed something to carry all our luggage on vacation. Held suitcases for 5 people and then some. Once tightened it never moved till we took it down. Recommend arranging luggage in the bag on the ground before trying to put it on the roof. We never had any rain so I can't say if it is truly going to hold up against the rain and winds. Get the non slip mat that is an option. Great products and buying experience overall.
Reviewed by jason l (Ashburn, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler Town and Country — Jun 02, 2015 1:20 PM
I needed a bag that fit between the crossbars of my T&C and thus was perfect. Super easy to tie down, lots of space and it easily folded up and got back in the storage bag. We didn't have rain so I can't comment on that. After I got up the nerve and made sure it was cinched down tight, I got up to about 75 on the highway. I did notice the drag and the change in fuel mileage but all in all it was great! It made packing for our annual camping trip easy breezy and stress free... #TD4W
Reviewed by C. D (Englewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Outback — Oct 24, 2013 8:34 AM
It would be perfect if it was only 33 inches instead of 40. My 2009 Subaru Outback roof rack could not be adjusted to accommodate the extra length, so made full filling and strapping difficult. I had to allow it to "spill over the rack", stuff loose clothing/blankets in, and not strap front to back and purchase a torquing strap to attempt to lock it down securely. It worked, but the result did not look like the picture and since I only went 128 miles with it, cannot say if it will work LD.
Reviewed by Donna M (KINGWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Forester — Aug 27, 2013 3:07 PM
We had heard horror stories about carrying anything on top on a long trip. We traveled from Houston, TX, to Montrose, CO and we didn't have one bit of trouble. We are happy that we used your car top carrier. Thanks, John and Donna
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- car roof pad
- black packright sport 3 car top carrier
- rightline saddlebag car clips
- thule 857 caravan review
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru bike roof rack
- kia racks
- 2009 mazda cx-9 touring cargo-box
- cargo carrier for subaru outback
- toyota tundra wheel flares
- truck towing accessories
- rubber truck bed liner