- Strap a Saddlebag to your ride even if you have no roof rack, with RightLine Gear Saddlebag Car Clips
- Hooks into the gap between your roof and rear hatch, forming a secure and stable anchor point
- Designed to work exclusively with the RightLine Gear Saddlebag Cargo Carrier
- Made from sturdy metal and coated to protect your finish
- Sold in pairs
- RightLine Gear covers your Saddlebag Clips with a 1–year warranty
- Click here for installation instructions (PDF)
While the same can't necessarily be said for drivers, bald cars are simply classier. Without all those crossbars, side rails and brackets cluttering up the roof, rack–less rides have a cleaner, more streamlined appearance. But, when you're on a road trip and could use some more elbow room inside, roof racks sure come in handy for strapping down cargo carriers. Now, you can keep your rooftop clear and still mount a hefty cargo bag with RightLine Gear Saddlebag Car Clips.
Expertly designed to fit in the gap between your roof and your rear hatch, Saddlebag Clips anchor your automotive backpack with no roof rack needed. Just attach the RightLine Gear Saddlebag Clips to your Saddlebag's top straps, hook them in place, and you're ready to hit the road with more camping gear, more luggage, more of everything.
As strong as an ox yet as gentle as a lamb, each RightLine Gear Saddlebag Car Clip is constructed from sturdy metal and coated to protect your finish. And, unlike a stationary roof rack, Saddlebag Car Clips are easy to take off when your trip's done. RightLine Gear even backs ‘em with a 1–year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/05