- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Rightline Gear Security Cable Lock With Purchase - A $24.95 Value!
- Ships By 7/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up the perfect sized rooftop cargo carrier—the Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes 4 nylon straps
- Ample 12 cubic ft of cargo capacity packs everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can also use the optional Car Clip
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Integrated storm flaps keep your gear dry
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with the perfectly-sized Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier. With 12 cubic ft of cargo space, the Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is sized just right-not too big, not too small. Designed to fit everything from small compacts to large SUVs, the Sport 1 just screams versatility.
Crafted of PVC-backed Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline Gear's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is built for years of use. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo high & dry.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the lid opens wide for easy loading and cargo access. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 1 with your budget in mind, you'll have some cash left over for snacks and gas. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier with a sporting 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott P (CORDOVA, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Jul 15, 2015 2:50 PM
This thing should be packed full, but that's difficult to do without having edges of things pushing against the fabric. Ended up using old pillows and blankets to fill it out. Also ordered the non-slip pad, but even cut smaller than the carrier, it was so noisy in the wind we had to stop and remove it. Overall did the job, but not easily.
Reviewed by Ildiko H (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 07, 2015 4:48 PM
Since we started doing some serious travelling, we have struggled with 3 dogs,luggage and space. After buying other products( tie downs,cargo nets)came across this product. Based on reviews, we purchased it. To the reviewer who said once you figure out the straps, it's easy, you're right on! And for us, it was just easier to pack with the carrier on the roof. Going on our trip. it took a long time to get it together. Coming home, easier. On our next trip, we'll get it down perfect. A winner.
Reviewed by Alison H (Playa Del Rey, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Equinox — Feb 25, 2015 11:09 AM
This car top carrier is the perfect thing for our family. Once we put the child and the dog into our mid-sized SUV, there is not a ton of room for stuff.... and boy do they both require stuff! This carrier holds a surprising amount, and left us all nice and comfortable inside the vehicle. No more squishing of ourselves or our things! Based on others' reviews I also purchased the non-slip mat to go with the carrier. We did not need it at all however.
Reviewed by JoAnn P (Bridgewater, NJ) — Sep 08, 2014 2:09 AM
I purchased this carrier when moving my son to college. Without roof racks, we also purchased the non skid mat. We fit everything we needed, including a set of golf clubs! Our mistake occurred when we did not cut the mat to size. The extra matting "flapped" in the wind the entire ride.. 4+ hours (see photo). We stopped to check the security several times. It was safe...but noisy. Next time, we will trim the excess so it rests under the carrier. Great purchase...one of my best!
Reviewed by MiCHAEL M (LOUISVILLE, KY) — Sep 03, 2014 3:35 PM
I used this bag with the no roof rack option. It didn't last 20 miles before it started tearing up. I had tied this bag down pretty good but it could not withstand the wind draft force. Thank god I pulled over otherwise this bag would've flew off the the car roof and possible caused a highway wreck.
- car cargo carrier bag
- car top carrier bag 19 cu ft
- rightline car saddlebag
- thule 867 tahoe cargo bag
- ski racks lexus
- subaru roof top carrier
- lexus gx 460 roof rack
- ski rack for volvo xc90
- mazda cx-9 roof rack
- bull bars for chevy silverado
- pick up truck utility boxes
- mats for suvs
- covers for bed of truck