- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Not sure which Rightline Gear Cargo Carrier is right for you? Click Here to see how they compare (PDF)
- Load up the perfect sized rooftop cargo carrier—the Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes car clips and 4 nylon straps
- Ample 12 cubic ft of cargo capacity packs everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can use the included Car Clips to attach the carrier to door frame weather molding
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Integrated storm flaps keep your gear dry
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Includes everything you need to get on the road: carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in setup guide
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with the perfectly-sized Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier. With 12 cubic ft of cargo space, the Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is sized just right-not too big, not too small. Designed to fit everything from small compacts to large SUVs, the Sport 1 just screams versatility.
Crafted of PVC-backed Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline Gear's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is built for years of use. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo high & dry.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the lid opens wide for easy loading and cargo access. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 1 with your budget in mind, you'll have some cash left over for snacks and gas. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier with a sporting 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Outback — Aug 16, 2017 3:24 AM
Sport 1 fits perfectly between side rails and crossbars. I connected straps only front to back using crossbars, and this was quite sufficient. Had it fully packed for a 220 mile vacation trip.
Reviewed by Joseph H (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Mar 05, 2017 5:15 PM
We moved from DC to Pensacola FL and spent three nights on the road. The first day I used only the straps provided and ran them through the back doors. Of course the cargo shifted back a few inches. The rest of the trip I included a cargo strap just for piece of mind. I probably didn't need it but I had it so I used it. This carrier was exactly what I needed and held a good amount of stuff. The one draw back about this carrier is that my mileage dropped 9MPG. Too much wind resistance.
Reviewed by Paulette J (Pfafftown, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Vibe — Oct 07, 2016 7:45 AM
We haven't used it yet but by having it we'll have so much more room to carry stuff on trips and won't have to worry about it getting wet or blown away. I would recommend this product to everyone. I know that we will get years of enjoyment out of it because it is made so sturdy. Can't wait to use it in Nov.when we go see our daughter in Indianapolis,Indiana.
Reviewed by Henry M (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Avalon — Aug 05, 2016 7:27 AM
The straps, as mentioned in other reviews, are difficult to assemble. However, they worked very well. We traveled at speeds around 70 mph and had no problems with them holding the carrier. The carrier did move backwards slightly so we had to adjust them once or twice day. (We did not have a rack on the car.) The carrier is waterproof and worked well.
- rightline gear roof racks & cargo carriers
- smittybilt src roof rack
- venturer brake controller
- wade window deflectors
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- dodge dashboard covers
- lexus gx 460 roof rack
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- gmc yukon seat covers
- ski rack for gmc acadia
- auto rain vents
- san diego seat covers
- truck windshield covers