- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load up the perfect sized rooftop cargo carrier—the Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes 4 nylon straps
- Ample 12 cubic ft of cargo capacity packs everything you need
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Vehicles without racks can also use the optional Car Clip
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Integrated storm flaps keep your gear dry
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Measures 14” high in front, 19” high in back to boost aerodynamics
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Hit the road with the perfectly-sized Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier. With 12 cubic ft of cargo space, the Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is sized just right-not too big, not too small. Designed to fit everything from small compacts to large SUVs, the Sport 1 just screams versatility.
Crafted of PVC-backed Hydrotuff fabric and equipped with Rightline Gear's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier is built for years of use. Plus, the protective storm flap system keeps the weather out and your cargo high & dry.
The bag's top unzips 3/4 of the way around which means the lid opens wide for easy loading and cargo access. And, since Rightline Gear crafts the Sport 1 with your budget in mind, you'll have some cash left over for snacks and gas. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 1 Car Top Carrier with a sporting 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 1 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paulette J (Pfafftown, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Vibe — Oct 07, 2016 7:45 AM
We haven't used it yet but by having it we'll have so much more room to carry stuff on trips and won't have to worry about it getting wet or blown away. I would recommend this product to everyone. I know that we will get years of enjoyment out of it because it is made so sturdy. Can't wait to use it in Nov.when we go see our daughter in Indianapolis,Indiana.
Reviewed by Henry M (LONGMONT, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Avalon — Aug 05, 2016 7:27 AM
The straps, as mentioned in other reviews, are difficult to assemble. However, they worked very well. We traveled at speeds around 70 mph and had no problems with them holding the carrier. The carrier did move backwards slightly so we had to adjust them once or twice day. (We did not have a rack on the car.) The carrier is waterproof and worked well.
Reviewed by Preston K (Madison, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Cruze — Jul 11, 2016 12:42 AM
Good size for compact cars. No noise if set back and stuffed. Clips do not fit Chevy cruize. Antislip mat should be duct taped to car to keep in position on long trips.
Reviewed by Carolyn R (POUGHKEEPSIE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Jun 28, 2016 5:30 AM
I have a 2014 Ford Focus ST hatchback. We were going on a road trip to a music festival and needed a little extra space. I don't have roof racks so I needed something that would work on a naked roof. This was the perfect solution. Bigger than I expected, we had trouble filling it. But it held up great. Made a bit of noise on the way down but we packed it better on the way back and there was very little or no noise. Overall an excellent value for the money.
- rightline gear roof racks & cargo carriers
- smittybilt src roof rack
- venturer brake controller
- wade window deflectors
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- dodge dashboard covers
- lexus gx 460 roof rack
- mazda cx9 roof rack
- gmc yukon seat covers
- ski rack for gmc acadia
- auto rain vents
- san diego seat covers
- truck windshield covers