Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Rightline Gear Security Cable Lock With Purchase - A $24.95 Value!
- Ships By 3/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul it all with the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier
- Crafted from 100% waterproof, super-durable PVC Mesh and nylon re-enforced Hydrotuff material
- Works with or without roof racks and includes 4 nylon straps for mounting
- Designed for compact and mid-size cars and SUVs
- Pack everything you need into the 15 cubic ft cargo-carrying capacity
- Urethane-coated zippers with a protective flap keep water out
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for quick and easy gear access
- Helps boost aerodynamics with a 14” high front and 19” high back
- Large 44" L x 36" W footprint holds massive amounts of gear
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
With a full 15 cubic ft of rooftop storage, the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is a friend indeed for your storage needs. But what sets this Rightline rooftop cargo bag apart from the sea of other rooftop bags is its ability to mount to any roof—with or without roof racks! Now that's versatility.
To make easy work of mounting to your car, truck or SUV's roof, the Rightline sport 2 rooftop cargo carrier comes complete with four durable and adjustable nylon mounting straps. The bag itself is aero-shaped to cut drag, and it's made from PVC mesh-backed Hydrotuff fabric with a protective storm flap zipper system to keep your cargo high and dry.
Unzipping a full 3/4 of the way around the top, the Rightline car top carrier opens wide for easy loading and unloading. Plus, the zippers are urethane coated for smooth action and extra water defense. And, like all their products, Rightline Gear makes your Sport 2 roof bag with economy in mind, so it won't bag your budget. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 2 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn P (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Mar 03, 2015 3:27 PM
This carrier did exactly as advertised. Provided excellent amount of storage space (more than I expected). It protected all of my items from rain, freezing rain, and snow on my journey from Florida to Virginia - not one item was touched by the weather even though I left it overnight in the rain. Fit well on my vehicle and stayed secure during the entire drive.
Reviewed by FRANK V (BALLWIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Nov 08, 2014 9:48 AM
Have not taken a long trip with it yet, only a short 'trial' run. Seems well made. 'Trial' packing easy with fold back top. I recommend using a little lube for the zippers. I ordered the clips, but did not use them. I felt that they did not attach securely enough, so I passed the straps thru the car. Absolutly no problem on the return of the clips. Customer service was great.
Reviewed by Cynthia B (BOX ELDER, SD) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Oct 17, 2014 6:17 AM
At first, I was reluctant about how secure my goods would be. The instructions were simple and clear. The carrier itself is sturdy and has handled the trip well, even with weather along the way. When I got to my destination, the carrier was easy to clean and easy to store in its original packaging (UNLIKE my sleeping bag lol) Overall, I am very happy with the quality of the item as well as the prompt service. I'm confident this carrier will be a long lasting addition to my travels.
Reviewed by Maureen F (Sandy Hook, CT) — Aug 20, 2014 6:28 AM
2 days before leaving on a 10 day car trip from CT to OH with our 18 month grandson we realized there was no way we could fit everything needed for him & 3 adults in my SUV. We needed a carrier but my SUV only has 2 side rails. I found this carrier on AutoAnything, ordered it & the nonslip pad, requested overnight shipping & kept my fingers crossed. It came on time, was SO easy to install, held perfectly still & tight the entire trip, & we were able to transport EVERYTHING we needed! PERFECTION!
- pack right cargo carriers
- rightline saddlebag car clips
- rightline sport 3 xl rooftop cargo bag
- thule 867 travel bag
- subaru cargo basket
- acura car top carriers
- acura roof rack
- ford f150 seatcovers
- honda odyssey roof cargo box
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee roof racks
- car mats for cars
- rubber cargo mats for suv
- performance disc brakes