- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Not sure which Rightline Gear Cargo Carrier is right for you? Click Here to see how they compare (PDF)
- Haul it all with the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier
- Crafted from 100% waterproof, super-durable PVC Mesh and nylon re-enforced Hydrotuff material
- Works with or without roof racks and includes 4 nylon straps for mounting
- Designed for compact and mid-size cars and SUVs
- Pack everything you need into the 15 cubic ft cargo-carrying capacity
- Urethane-coated zippers with a protective flap keep water out
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for quick and easy gear access
- Helps boost aerodynamics with a 14” high front and 19” high back
- Large 44" L x 36" W footprint holds massive amounts of gear
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
With a full 15 cubic ft of rooftop storage, the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is a friend indeed for your storage needs. But what sets this Rightline rooftop cargo bag apart from the sea of other rooftop bags is its ability to mount to any roof—with or without roof racks! Now that's versatility.
To make easy work of mounting to your car, truck or SUV's roof, the Rightline sport 2 rooftop cargo carrier comes complete with four durable and adjustable nylon mounting straps. The bag itself is aero-shaped to cut drag, and it's made from PVC mesh-backed Hydrotuff fabric with a protective storm flap zipper system to keep your cargo high and dry.
Unzipping a full 3/4 of the way around the top, the Rightline car top carrier opens wide for easy loading and unloading. Plus, the zippers are urethane coated for smooth action and extra water defense. And, like all their products, Rightline Gear makes your Sport 2 roof bag with economy in mind, so it won't bag your budget. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 2 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carolee B. H (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Camry — Oct 15, 2016 2:37 PM
I used the Sport 2 Carrier on a recent 4-day getaway to have room for a 3rd person and all his stuff, including a big telescope which was awesome in the mountains! The carrier worked like a dream with great performance as our trip started out in heavy rain! Everything in the carrier was safe and dry, and it freed up the space we needed inside the car. It'll be perfect for even more stuff for our family reunion next summer, and for camping. Just what we needed, I'm very happy with this purchase!
Reviewed by Jeff H (Boonsboro, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Equinox — Sep 03, 2016 6:40 AM
This was well worth it. Since there were 4 of us in the car, we used it to help us get all my daughter's stuff off to college. It fit 2 large plastic containers, a stuffed hamper, a box of books and a RTA storage rack in a box. We packed it pretty fully and it stayed perfectly in place. It did hang over the front rail of our SUV's roof rack but it strapped down easily and stayed put during a 3.5 hour drive. And it is waterproof; we drove through several torrential downpours & all stayed dry
Reviewed by Timothy D (Delano, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Journey — Aug 10, 2016 8:35 PM
Traveling from MN to NY with three sons I purchased the Sport 2 shortly before embarking on the trip. It fit the roof very well. Easy to mount and load. Plenty of space and the straps were more than sufficient to hold our 4 bags of clothes and a new golf bag on the return trip. It also had a smaller effect on the gas milage than I expected, which was a great bonus. Very happy with the carrier.
Reviewed by Bryan J (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — May 10, 2016 12:09 PM
Works well, lots of room, kept everything dry. It is important to load items in carefully to fully fill the bag or ensure that extra material is strapped down well to prevent flapping.
- rightline gear roof racks & cargo carriers
- rhino rack t-loader
- curt reflex brake controller reviews
- easy down tailgate assist
- cadillac logo floor mats
- lexus gx 460 roof rack
- subaru cargo box
- 2004 camry floor mats
- ford escape ski rack
- ford f350 roof rack
- custom floor mats for suvs
- auto cargo mats
- cheap air intake systems