- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Rightline Gear Security Cable Lock With Purchase - A $14.99 Value!
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Haul it all with the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier
- Crafted from 100% waterproof, super-durable PVC Mesh and nylon re-enforced Hydrotuff material
- Works with or without roof racks and includes 4 nylon straps for mounting
- Designed for compact and mid-size cars and SUVs
- Pack everything you need into the 15 cubic ft cargo-carrying capacity
- Urethane-coated zippers with a protective flap keep water out
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for quick and easy gear access
- Helps boost aerodynamics with a 14” high front and 19” high back
- Large 44" L x 36" W footprint holds massive amounts of gear
- Your Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
With a full 15 cubic ft of rooftop storage, the Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier is a friend indeed for your storage needs. But what sets this Rightline rooftop cargo bag apart from the sea of other rooftop bags is its ability to mount to any roof—with or without roof racks! Now that's versatility.
To make easy work of mounting to your car, truck or SUV's roof, the Rightline sport 2 rooftop cargo carrier comes complete with four durable and adjustable nylon mounting straps. The bag itself is aero-shaped to cut drag, and it's made from PVC mesh-backed Hydrotuff fabric with a protective storm flap zipper system to keep your cargo high and dry.
Unzipping a full 3/4 of the way around the top, the Rightline car top carrier opens wide for easy loading and unloading. Plus, the zippers are urethane coated for smooth action and extra water defense. And, like all their products, Rightline Gear makes your Sport 2 roof bag with economy in mind, so it won't bag your budget. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport 2 Car Top Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan J (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — May 10, 2016 12:09 PM
Works well, lots of room, kept everything dry. It is important to load items in carefully to fully fill the bag or ensure that extra material is strapped down well to prevent flapping.
Reviewed by Jeffrey E. B (WESTMINSTER, SC) — Jul 05, 2015 11:16 AM
We made you first trip using our Rightline Gear Sport 2 Car Top Carrier, it works well. We used it for a total of about 500 miles. We did not run thru any rain, but the way it is made, I believe it would be water tight. So far, very impressed.
Reviewed by Rickey F (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 27, 2015 8:12 PM
centre the non slip pad on top of the car throw your right line gear on top pack it up zip it up and strap it down the door hooks was very easy to use I love it
- roof top carrier straps
- packright saddlebag
- rightline car saddlebag
- thule 846 quest roof bag
- ski racks lexus
- subaru car carrier
- subaru roof rack
- nissan cargo box rogue
- roof bag for jeep wrangler unlimited
- roof rack for jeep cherokee
- replacement car air filters
- custom auto dash covers
- mats for vehicles