- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Save valuable interior space by capping your car or SUV with the Rightline Gear Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier
- 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
- Works with or without roof racks—includes Car Clip
- Top unzips three-quarters of the way around for easy gear access
- Designed specifically for compact and mid-sized vehicles without a roof rack
- A full 9 cubic ft of cargo-carrying capacity holds all your gear
- Urethane coated ZipRight zipper system for smooth zipping
- Integrated storm flaps keep your gear dry
- Crafted from super-durable PVC Mesh - a nylon re-enforced PVC and Hydrotuff Material - a PVC-backed polyester
- Measures 36" L x 30" W, with a 13” front and 16" rear for aerodynamics
- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Rightline Gear Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier carries a 1-year warranty
Don't let the diminutive size fool you; the Rightline Gear Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier packs a powerful punch when it comes to cargo handling. Designed specifically for compact and mid-sized vehicles, the Sport Jr. works perfectly with or without luggage racks.
With a full 9 cubic ft of cargo space, the Rightline Sport Jr. is big enough to handle solo road trips or weekend getaways with a partner. Plus, the aero-design cuts the wind which conserves MPGs-so you can save some of that gas money for road snacks.
Crafted from PVC Mesh and Hydrotuff Fabric and equipped with Rightline's urethane coated ZipRight zipper system, the Sport Jr is as roadworthy as they come. The zipper opens three-quarters of the way around for easy loading and access, and it features storm flaps to keep the weather out and your gear dry. Your Gear Sport Jr. is 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology.
The Rightline Gear Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier includes (2) nylon straps, (4) Car Clips, sewn-in set up guide and a stuff sack for storage. What's more, Rightline Gear backs your Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier with a sporting 1-year warranty.
Rightline Gear Sport Jr. Car Top Carrier Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diana L (COLUMBIA, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Oct 12, 2015 8:48 PM
I recently drove over 22 hours from Maryland to Louisiana in HEAVY rains from Hurricane Joaquin that appeared to follow us on our trip. I packed my clothes in Zip bags and then into the Top Carrier. I was very worried not knowing if the Top Carrier could withstand the heavy rains we drove through -- it was REALLY tested on this drive. So I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived in LA and unpacked to find NOT one clothing item was wet or damp. This Top Carrier is amazing!
Reviewed by Tessa B (Canton, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Soul — Feb 27, 2015 9:43 PM
has enough room for all four of our things for a week and perfect for my kia soul. our road trip was great.
Reviewed by Larry H (Manassas, VA) — Dec 21, 2014 12:14 PM
Carrier worked well but took an hour to install and load. Also, I was sold hooks for $24.95 to make it work on my car but it came with hooks so I was misled and it cost me $25.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Hopewell Junction, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Cadillac Seville — Aug 30, 2014 1:35 AM
The actual car carrier is great and the design works well for cars without a roof rack. The included clips and strapping system us of inferior quality and instructions are difficult to follow. However $10 at parts store (probably less at Walmart) and Good set of tie downs solved that!! Clips broke while tightening - I like that comfortable twang of a nice tight straps.
- rightline gear roof racks & cargo carriers
- inno wind fairing
- ipcw headlights reviews
- k&n 77 series
- acura car top carriers
- mercedes luggage carrier
- mercedes rubber floor mats
- kayak racks for jeep liberty
- roof rack for chevy equinox
- 2011 camaro bra
- truck chip tuning
- truck floor mats for sale
- cheap car dash covers