- Set off on adventure with the ROLA Adventure System Hitch Cargo Box
- Shoulders a maximum load capacity of up to 250 lbs
- Tray surface area measures 21" x 49" with 13.5 cu ft of storage capacity
- Swing-away and tilt models fit 2" receivers, fixed model fits 1.25" receivers
- Modular, lockable storage pod and cargo tray fits your hitch receiver
- Choose from swing-away, tilt and fixed model options
- Tilt models fold up against your vehicle for easy parking
- Swing-away models provide easy access to trunk and cargo
- Most models include tray w/lights and cargo pod
- Finished with a weather-resistant black powder coat
- Includes standard hitch pin and clip, plus all required hardware
- Optional license plate light kit easily relocates your plate if blocked (not included)
- Your ROLA Adventure System Hitch Cargo Box is backed by a 5-year warranty
Roof rack-mounted cargo pods are great—if you're as tall as Shaq or are comfortable walking on stilts. Sure, you can use a ladder for loading before your trip, but the last thing you need is to tote around more gear. So, smarter and vertically challenged adventures roll with the ROLA Adventure System Hitch Cargo Box.
This modular hitch cargo pod and tray mounts right to your hitch receiver, so all your gear stows within reach. And, depending on your cargo needs, you choose from a swing-away, tilt or fixed model. The swing model opens access to your trunk and cargo area, the tilt model lets you park with ease, and the fixed model fits 1.25" receivers for smaller vehicles. And, all three set you up for road-going adventures!
With a tray surface area measuring 21" x 49" and a whopping 13.5 cu ft of storage capacity, you can travel with all your stuff in tow. The 2" receiver models hold up to 250 lbs, and the 1.25" kit handles a hefty 150 lbs. All metal is finished with weather-resistant powder coat, and the set includes a hitch pin, clip and all required hardware. Best yet, ROLA backs your Adventure System Hitch Cargo Box with an adventurous 5-year warranty.
ROLA Adventure System Hitch Cargo Box Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marie B (LITCHFIELD, OH) — Jun 28, 2016 12:07 PM
The box is spacy and easy to use however the latches are not very secure. Out of 2,(both) latches broke the first time I used it. On one latch the key insert fell out and we could not lock it and the other latch broke and fell off totally. The latches are thin and cheap. There are 2 other latches like these securing the box to the tray on the hitch. Anyone could open or take the cargo box. Other than that the cargo box and hitch assembly seem to be made very well.
Reviewed by jeffery n (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jun 15, 2016 2:26 AM
The hitch pin hole didn't line up properly, i had to enlarge the hole. I had to shim the mounting brackets for the platform as the 4 bolt holes didn't line up properly. I do like the operation of it.
Reviewed by Carrie D (GLASTONBURY, CT) — Apr 13, 2016 10:13 AM
We could not be any happier with this purchase. It fits a LOT of stuff! And, is much easier to access than climbing on top of the vehicle to the roof rack. Easy to put on the car - and there is even enough clearance for my back hatch to open without moving the box..... bonus!
Reviewed by stanley k (MOREHEAD, KY) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Suburban — Feb 26, 2016 6:38 AM
this is great for some stuff I have two dogs that travel with me every ware and this give them more room in the back of my truck suburban I put CASES IN There and tools now my dogs have more room to get around
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/26