- ROLA Base Rack Systems work perfectly with other ROLA roof accessories so no toys get left behind
- Cargo security ensured with a custom-fit for your exact year, make and model
- Each system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware to bolt right onto your ride
- Easy installation process gets you on the road in no time
- Different models of ROLA roof racks means you get the right style for your vehicle, including Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount
- Most models are fully lockable
- Your ROLA Base Rack is protected by a 5-year warranty
There's no better way to haul your extra gear on a road trip than on your vehicle's roof. Whether you're hooking up a bike rack or cargo carrier, a ROLA Base Rack System is the necessary first step. ROLA accommodates your specific vehicle through their variety of custom-fit models including the Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount.
Never fear, procrastinators, because your ROLA roof rack is so easy to install you can do it the morning of your trip (protection from your better half not included). Your base rack system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware – everything you need to get the show on the road. For peace of mind during pit stops, most ROLA rack models are fully lockable.
With a ROLA roof rack on your ride, your hauling capabilities are endless for the journey of a lifetime. ROLA roof racks are backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Base Rack Systems Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott R (Manitou Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Dec 27, 2015 8:37 PM
I bought this rack because I saw many good reviews And it is about half the price of other major brands. It went on super easy with one problem. I tightened the rack onto the base and later try to take it off but it would not come off. It actually stripped the plastic piece the bolts sit in. I'm Going to have to call the company to see if I can get a replacement part because I'm going to have to cut The bolts off whenever I do take it off the car.
Reviewed by Wayne R H (AVALON, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Sep 10, 2015 10:18 PM
The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The racks are of high quality and look beautiful while costing less than other brands. It was a simple process to install. They work well with my surfboard.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola roof rack review
- rook rack honda fit 2010
- adventure system swing-away model
- thule roof system
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru racks
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- vw passat roof rack
- kia soul roof rack installation
- ski racks for bmw x5
- car floor mats for sale
- cheap nerf bars for trucks
- truck rotors