- ROLA Base Rack Systems work perfectly with other ROLA roof accessories so no toys get left behind
- Cargo security ensured with a custom-fit for your exact year, make and model
- Each system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware
- Easy installation process gets you on the road in no time
- Different models of ROLA roof racks means you get the right style for your vehicle, including Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount
- Most models are fully lockable
- Your ROLA Base Rack is protected by a 5-year warranty
There's no better way to haul your extra gear on a road trip than on your vehicle's roof. Whether you're hooking up a bike rack or cargo carrier, a ROLA Base Rack System is the necessary first step. ROLA accommodates your specific vehicle through their variety of custom-fit models including the Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount.
Never fear, procrastinators, because your ROLA roof rack is so easy to install you can do it the morning of your trip (protection from your better half not included). Your base rack system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware – everything you need to get the show on the road. For peace of mind during pit stops, most ROLA rack models are fully lockable.
With a ROLA roof rack on your ride, your hauling capabilities are endless for the journey of a lifetime. ROLA roof racks are backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Base Rack Systems Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry M (Kernersville, NC) — Feb 15, 2017 1:33 PM
Install takes about 30 minutes for the cross bars but they feel quite sturdy once attached to the rails. I have not loaded a cargo box on top but I have no reason to believe it wouldnt be sturdy/stable. You can hear some slight whistling sounds once the car gets to around 70 mph but that is no biggie. Quality product.
Reviewed by Axel M (ENGLEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Optima — Jan 27, 2017 1:17 AM
Took maybe 10 minutes to install, but that can easily be cut by more than half if someone is helping on the other end. These hardly make any noise and have a nice matte finish. Definitely wish these would hold more than 110 lbs, but most equipment I'll haul here in CO (polymer canoe, snowboard, road bike, mountain bike, maybe cargo) should weigh less than that.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?