- ROLA Base Rack Systems work perfectly with other ROLA roof accessories so no toys get left behind
- Cargo security ensured with a custom-fit for your exact year, make and model
- Each system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware
- Easy installation process gets you on the road in no time
- Different models of ROLA roof racks means you get the right style for your vehicle, including Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount
- Most models are fully lockable
- Your ROLA Base Rack is protected by a 5-year warranty
There's no better way to haul your extra gear on a road trip than on your vehicle's roof. Whether you're hooking up a bike rack or cargo carrier, a ROLA Base Rack System is the necessary first step. ROLA accommodates your specific vehicle through their variety of custom-fit models including the Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount.
Never fear, procrastinators, because your ROLA roof rack is so easy to install you can do it the morning of your trip (protection from your better half not included). Your base rack system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware – everything you need to get the show on the road. For peace of mind during pit stops, most ROLA rack models are fully lockable.
With a ROLA roof rack on your ride, your hauling capabilities are endless for the journey of a lifetime. ROLA roof racks are backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Base Rack Systems Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pedro L (CORVALLIS, OR) — Friday at 12:16 AM
The system works perfectly, it is very simple to install and takes 3 min remove it and install in again. The only drawback are the pictures of the rack in the web, which are not the same as what we got (the lateral extension is not existent).
Reviewed by Diane C (POOLESVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 28, 2016 9:22 AM
Awesome rack. Easy to install (and remove). I like the oval crossbars since they cut down on wind noise. The instructions were clear and this rack was easy to install.
Reviewed by E (Fort Benton, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 21, 2016 9:55 AM
I was able to install these in about a half an hour. It would have taken less time but I had to adjust the rear rack clamps to fit the span across the roof. They look good and best of all we have not experienced any wind noise while traveling empty. The t-bar wrench could be longer but I am sure I can find a security type bit for my long t-handled driver. All in all this is a good product.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola roof rack review
- rook rack honda fit 2010
- adventure system swing-away model
- thule roof system
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru racks
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- vw passat roof rack
- kia soul roof rack installation
- ski racks for bmw x5
- car floor mats for sale
- cheap nerf bars for trucks
- truck rotors