- ROLA Base Rack Systems work perfectly with other ROLA roof accessories so no toys get left behind
- Cargo security ensured with a custom-fit for your exact year, make and model
- Each system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware to bolt right onto your ride
- Easy installation process gets you on the road in no time
- Different models of ROLA roof racks means you get the right style for your vehicle, including Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount
- Most models are fully lockable
- Your ROLA Base Rack is protected by a 5-year warranty
There's no better way to haul your extra gear on a road trip than on your vehicle's roof. Whether you're hooking up a bike rack or cargo carrier, a ROLA Base Rack System is the necessary first step. ROLA accommodates your specific vehicle through their variety of custom-fit models including the Raised Rail Mount, Side Rail Mount, Bare Roof Mount and Anchor Point Mount.
Never fear, procrastinators, because your ROLA roof rack is so easy to install you can do it the morning of your trip (protection from your better half not included). Your base rack system includes crossbars, a fit kit and hardware – everything you need to get the show on the road. For peace of mind during pit stops, most ROLA rack models are fully lockable.
With a ROLA roof rack on your ride, your hauling capabilities are endless for the journey of a lifetime. ROLA roof racks are backed by a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Base Rack Systems Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne R H (AVALON, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Pilot — Sep 10, 2015 10:18 PM
The instructions were clear and easy to follow. The racks are of high quality and look beautiful while costing less than other brands. It was a simple process to install. They work well with my surfboard.
Reviewed by Elizabeth S (FRUITLAND, ID) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda CX-7 — Jul 28, 2015 8:36 PM
The shipment was quick and the product was in perfect condition. I installed them in 20 minutes using only the tool provided. They fit perfectly, just got a stool and lined the holes up from above. I 100% recommend these.
Reviewed by christina l (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Kia Sedona — Jul 01, 2015 9:54 PM
we had looked at several different cross bar roof racks for our 2014 Kia Sedona. This was the best price! I was hesitant because I had read reviews of other products that made whittling noises or didn't fit just right. These bars fit like a glove and no noise! We were able to ratchet down our kayak with ease and travel down the highway with no problem. Also they were super easy to install. I'm 5'3" and easily used a step ladder and installed in minutes. also came earlier than expected. Huge plus
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rola roof rack review
- rook rack honda fit 2010
- adventure system swing-away model
- thule roof system
- toyota roof top cargo carrier
- subaru racks
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- vw passat roof rack
- kia soul roof rack installation
- ski racks for bmw x5
- car floor mats for sale
- cheap nerf bars for trucks
- truck rotors