- Dart off on an adventure with the ROLA Dart Premium Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier
- Shoulders a maximum load capacity of up to 450 lbs
- Features a 23" x 56" platform with a 5-1/4" rail
- Mounts to 2" hitch receivers and secures with the included anti-rattle hitch pin
- Delivers maximum additional cargo space outside your vehicle
- Folds upright for easy parking and maneuvering when not in use
- Conveniently placed lift handle makes for easy folding and unfolding
- Rise shank provides added ground clearance
- Two-piece design bolts together and mounts in minutes
- Built from high-quality materials for superior appearance and performance
- Steel sections are finished with a weather-resistant powder coating
- ROLA signature skid and side plates are crafted of high-impact ABS
- Built-in license plate relocation holes keep you rolling legal
- Available with optional bike mounts, stoplights and cargo nets (not included)
- Your ROLA Dart Premium Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier is backed by a 5-year warranty
When you're darting here and there with lots of stuff in tow, it's hard to decide what to make room for—elbows or gear. And, since you can't stow your passengers on the roof, they usually win and the gear stays home. Or, you can make room for both people and packages with the ROLA Dart Premium Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier.
When unfolded, the ROLA Dart cargo basket is ready for action. The spacious platform gives you ample area for all your gear, and since it shoulders a whopping 450 lbs, that really means ‘all' your gear. And, when the loading fun is done, your Dart hitch mounted cargo carrier folds up against your vehicle. That way, you can maneuver with ease, without removing the carrier.
Designed to fit most any 2" receiver, the ROLA cargo carrier includes a rise shank to prevent dragging. It's crafted in a two-piece design that's easy to assemble and install. Plus, ROLA builds it from the highest quality materials for a long life. In fact, ROLA backs your Dart Premium Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier with a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Dart Premium Folding Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Margaret L (Evanston, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda CX-9 — Jul 28, 2015 9:12 PM
This hitch mount carrier is well designed, easily assembled, with all parts neatly fitting. It also looks good and hinges up easily. I assembled it without difficulty but called on my husband to tighten key bolts. So far, it has been on one trip and made camping much easier.
Reviewed by Kevin S (HILLSBORO, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 12, 2014 9:07 AM
My Rola Dart carrier was delivered about two weeks ago. Extremely easy to put together...did it by myself in about 20 minutes. Very well built and worlds better than all other cargo carriers I've seen on the market. Like other reviewers, I do wish there was a better security feature for the hitch pin. It would be nice to have the ability to use a hitch pin lock to prevent any theft potential. Overall, I am very satisfied with this carrier and would definitely recommend it!
Reviewed by Ehrin S (Tampa, FL) — Apr 23, 2014 5:47 AM
Taking the family SUV on a Good Ol' American road trip, and we need extra space for luggage and such, so we settled on this cargo tray (roof rack was no go, shorter wife could not get stuff down w/o my help, wanted something more accessible). We decided on this model as it was steel and it folded up. It is sturdy, heavy-duty and easy to fold up when parking (cannot drive with it up, wasn't designed for it). The anti-rattle pin makes the tray even more stable, it's worth the add.l' investment.
Reviewed by Julia M (HARRISBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Kia Sorento — Aug 01, 2013 1:24 PM
Great hitch carrier but... it rattles in my 2in receiver even when weighed down, little heavy to insert and remove, and even though 6 of 8 pictures show the carrier with lights, they are not included and this website doesn't even carry them.
Reviewed by chris v (ENOLA, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jul 31, 2013 5:36 PM
Bought the Rola Dart carrier just prior to a 600 mile trip to the beach. Ordered it on Monday, arrived the next day (local warehouse in my hometown)! Assembly took about an hour, directions were simple and clear. Use of a torque wrench highly recommended. Once installed, folding it up or down is incredibly easy with the convenient handle. It's more than large enough and very steady on the hitch. Very well built, very sturdy, super easy to load (compared to roof carrier). Buy with confidence!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola roof rack review
- folding cargo carrier free shipping
- tailgate cargo box cover
- thule 684 - terrapin
- subaru bike roof rack
- subaru car top carriers
- subaru luggage carrier
- subaru forester roof cargo carrier
- scooter rack hyundai santa fe
- ski rack for nissan xterra
- pick up truck bed accessories
- custom made floor mats
- trunk protector