- Keep your cargo secure when rollin' down the road with your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier in tow
- Shoulders a maximum load capacity of 600 lbs
- Features a 23" x 56" platform with a 5-1/4" rail
- Choose the 2" model for Class III/IV hitch receivers, 1.25” for Class I/II (requires hitch pin & clip sold separately)
- Rise shank makes for added ground clearance and lifts carrier above exhaust
- Two-piece design bolts together and mounts in minutes
- Built from high-quality steel for maximum strength
- Finished with a weather-resistant black powder coat
- Built-in license plate relocation holes keep you rolling without the local sheriff in tow
- Choose from a selection of optional accessories to expand your hauling abilities
- Includes easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier is backed by a 5-year warranty
To haul or not to haul? That is the question. When you have a lot of people and a lot of gear to move, something's got to give. You either leave the kids at home (usually not an option) or you travel without your crucial cargo. Until now, that is. The ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier lets you carry all your stuff, and makes room in the cabin for the kids.
Crafted from high-quality steel, the ROLA cargo basket is one of the strongest cargo baskets on the market. That means the spacious platform handles up to a hefty 300 lbs (Class I/II) or 600 lbs (Class III/IV), giving ‘cargo hauling' a whole new meaning. Plus, all the steel is powder coated for style and durability, and it's designed to work with a bevy of optional accessories.
Engineered to fit both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers, the ROLA cargo carrier includes a rise shank to prevent dragging and to keep your cargo clear of exhaust fumes. The two-piece design is fast and easy to assemble and installs with ease. Best yet, ROLA backs your Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier with a hefty 5-year warranty.
ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean S (SANDY, UT) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Escape — May 24, 2015 10:15 AM
I assembled the cargo carrier which was quite simple. Construction is very heavy duty, you won't be disappointed. The boots were quite sufficient for the task and everything lined up perfectly. My son laid in it and it is clearly quite strong. I bought the light package to go along with it. I used black accordion wire cover and black liquid electrical tape along with the included black zip ties. Routing the wires was not planned into the carrier design well. But it looks great now.
Reviewed by Christopher W (STUART, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2014 6:39 PM
This carrier is solid with a durable coating and tons of accessories available. It also has a reassuring 5-year warranty which says something about ts quality.
Reviewed by Martin F (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — May 03, 2014 1:25 PM
This product is excellent quality. assembly is very easy and only takes about 1/2 hr. The unit is heavier than I thought it would be. I haven't used it yet but plan on a camping trip and will see how it works out.
ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola roof rack review
- curt basket style cargo carrier
- tailgate platform
- thule hitch cargo carrier
- toyota cargo carriers
- bmw roof rack
- subaru roof basket
- gmc terrain bike rack
- rubber floor mats for toyota highlander
- 2005 ford escape roof rack
- bike rack for cars
- performance air filter
- pickup truck tonneau covers