- Keep your cargo secure when rollin' down the road with your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier in tow
- Shoulders a maximum load capacity of 600 lbs
- Features a 23" x 56" platform with a 5-1/4" rail
- Choose the 2" model for Class III/IV hitch receivers, 1.25” for Class I/II (requires hitch pin & clip sold separately)
- Rise shank makes for added ground clearance and lifts carrier above exhaust
- Two-piece design bolts together and mounts in minutes
- Built from high-quality steel for maximum strength
- Finished with a weather-resistant black powder coat
- Built-in license plate relocation holes keep you rolling without the local sheriff in tow
- Choose from a selection of optional accessories to expand your hauling abilities
- Includes easy-to-follow install instructions
- Your ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier is backed by a 5-year warranty
To haul or not to haul? That is the question. When you have a lot of people and a lot of gear to move, something's got to give. You either leave the kids at home (usually not an option) or you travel without your crucial cargo. Until now, that is. The ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier lets you carry all your stuff, and makes room in the cabin for the kids.
Crafted from high-quality steel, the ROLA cargo basket is one of the strongest cargo baskets on the market. That means the spacious platform handles up to a hefty 300 lbs (Class I/II) or 600 lbs (Class III/IV), giving ‘cargo hauling' a whole new meaning. Plus, all the steel is powder coated for style and durability, and it's designed to work with a bevy of optional accessories.
Engineered to fit both 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers, the ROLA cargo carrier includes a rise shank to prevent dragging and to keep your cargo clear of exhaust fumes. The two-piece design is fast and easy to assemble and installs with ease. Best yet, ROLA backs your Hitch Mounted Cargo Carrier with a hefty 5-year warranty.
ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher W (STUART, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — May 16, 2014 6:39 PM
This carrier is solid with a durable coating and tons of accessories available. It also has a reassuring 5-year warranty which says something about ts quality.
Reviewed by Martin F (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — May 03, 2014 1:25 PM
This product is excellent quality. assembly is very easy and only takes about 1/2 hr. The unit is heavier than I thought it would be. I haven't used it yet but plan on a camping trip and will see how it works out.
Reviewed by John M (THOMASVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Outback — Mar 13, 2014 3:58 AM
It has proven to be all I expected. Very sturdy and spacious. Missing from the package were the red reflector lights which show in the product picture. Also, the Rola decal was of very poor quality, but I didn't buy it for the decal. It is very heavy for one person to maneuver so be careful of your feet.
ROLA Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/03 - 4/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rola roof rack review
- curt basket style cargo carrier
- tailgate platform
- thule hitch cargo carrier
- toyota cargo carriers
- bmw roof rack
- subaru roof basket
- gmc terrain bike rack
- rubber floor mats for toyota highlander
- 2005 ford escape roof rack
- bike rack for cars
- performance air filter
- pickup truck tonneau covers