- Put your ride’s roof to work with the ROLA Vortex Cargo Basket
- The perfect spot to stash extra luggage, sports equipment and all the other freight that won’t fit in your cockpit
- Sleek 2-piece steel design that’s easy to assemble
- Protected from the elements by a durable black powder coating
- Aerodynamic wind fairing included for quieter travels
- Measures in at 48” long, 37.5” wide and 4” deep
- For an extra 18.75” of length, upgrade with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately)
- Weighs a mere 38 lbs yet is strong enough to hold up to 130 lbs of gear
- Includes universal mounting hardware for a secure fit on round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket features a 5-year warranty
When it comes to road trips, getting there is half the fun. But it's hard to have a good time when you're battling for elbow room with duffle bags, coolers camping supplies. If your family truckster is feeling overstuffed, move your gear up to a ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket. It keeps your cockpit clutter-free and leaves plenty of legroom for your backseat drivers.
Bulky luggage, smelly fishing tackle, muddy sports equipment—no matter what you're packing along, it's sure to fit in the Vortex ROLA Roof Basket. Crafted from steel with an all-weather black powder coating, your ROLA cargo carrier shoulders up to 130 lbs of freight yet weighs a modest 38 lbs. Plus, it comes complete with a custom-sized wind fairing to cut down on noise, improve the aerodynamics and complement its swept-back shape.
No matter what kind of crossbars are riding atop your vehicle, the ROLA Vortex Roof Basket features universal mounting hardware that fits round, square and most factory bars. The 2-piece design is simple to assemble, and you can expand its 48" length a full 18.75" with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately). To top it off, your ROLA Cargo Basket includes a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony d (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — Jun 01, 2016 8:37 PM
Just what I wanted to fit my full size suv, carries 4 suitcases and a baby pack and play without stacking when used with the extender. Fits the top of my 2015 Yukon (not XL) perfectly
Reviewed by Robert L (Corona, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Apr 16, 2016 10:38 AM
Needed some extra storage space in a 2015 dodge durango to fit the dog. At half the price of the big names i was skeptical but this worked perfectly. Not much else to say. Go be Adventurous.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rola roof rack review
- safari luggage racks with off road lights
- folding cargo carrier free shipping
- yakima mega warrior factory mounts
- subaru cargo basket
- mercedes benz roof top carrier
- acura roof rack
- corolla roof rack
- ski racks for volvo xc90
- floore matce mazda 5
- running bars
- custom fit auto floor mats
- pickup cargo net