- Put your ride’s roof to work with the ROLA Vortex Cargo Basket
- The perfect spot to stash extra luggage, sports equipment and all the other freight that won’t fit in your cockpit
- Sleek 2-piece steel design that’s easy to assemble
- Protected from the elements by a durable black powder coating
- Aerodynamic wind fairing included for quieter travels
- Measures in at 48” long, 37.5” wide and 4” deep
- For an extra 18.75” of length, upgrade with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately)
- Weighs a mere 38 lbs yet is strong enough to hold up to 130 lbs of gear
- Includes universal mounting hardware for a secure fit on round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket features a 5-year warranty
When it comes to road trips, getting there is half the fun. But it's hard to have a good time when you're battling for elbow room with duffle bags, coolers camping supplies. If your family truckster is feeling overstuffed, move your gear up to a ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket. It keeps your cockpit clutter-free and leaves plenty of legroom for your backseat drivers.
Bulky luggage, smelly fishing tackle, muddy sports equipment—no matter what you're packing along, it's sure to fit in the Vortex ROLA Roof Basket. Crafted from steel with an all-weather black powder coating, your ROLA cargo carrier shoulders up to 130 lbs of freight yet weighs a modest 38 lbs. Plus, it comes complete with a custom-sized wind fairing to cut down on noise, improve the aerodynamics and complement its swept-back shape.
No matter what kind of crossbars are riding atop your vehicle, the ROLA Vortex Roof Basket features universal mounting hardware that fits round, square and most factory bars. The 2-piece design is simple to assemble, and you can expand its 48" length a full 18.75" with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately). To top it off, your ROLA Cargo Basket includes a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig R (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 25, 2014 6:28 AM
After looking at many designs, the ROLA was the best cargo basket for function and affordability. Easy to install, just a few minuets and I was ready to go.
Reviewed by Michael T (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Nov 23, 2014 3:40 PM
This rack is like finding a fixer upper in a high price neighborhood... The unit is made out of steel so in order to prevent rust; all you have to do is a few upgrades and it function/look just a good as the higher priced units... To do so you, just need to replace the screws with #10 stainless and seal the joints where the two halves join together with black automotive RTV type silicone. And you are all set to move in sort of speak....
Reviewed by Douglas A (SHELBURNE, VT) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 14, 2014 6:51 AM
The Rola Vortex roof mount basket is a good value. The quality won't match high end brands, but the price is right. You get more than you pay for here. Definitely worth sealing the joints when you assemble and a coat of new paint probably wouldn't hurt it either. So far the basket has been very handy and looks great.
ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/03 - 2/05