- Put your ride’s roof to work with the ROLA Vortex Cargo Basket
- The perfect spot to stash extra luggage, sports equipment and all the other freight that won’t fit in your cockpit
- Sleek 2-piece steel design that’s easy to assemble
- Protected from the elements by a durable black powder coating
- Aerodynamic wind fairing included for quieter travels
- Measures in at 48” long, 37.5” wide and 4” deep
- For an extra 18.75” of length, upgrade with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately)
- Weighs a mere 38 lbs yet is strong enough to hold up to 130 lbs of gear
- Includes universal mounting hardware for a secure fit on round, square and most factory crossbars
- Your ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket features a 5-year warranty
When it comes to road trips, getting there is half the fun. But it's hard to have a good time when you're battling for elbow room with duffle bags, coolers camping supplies. If your family truckster is feeling overstuffed, move your gear up to a ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket. It keeps your cockpit clutter-free and leaves plenty of legroom for your backseat drivers.
Bulky luggage, smelly fishing tackle, muddy sports equipment—no matter what you're packing along, it's sure to fit in the Vortex ROLA Roof Basket. Crafted from steel with an all-weather black powder coating, your ROLA cargo carrier shoulders up to 130 lbs of freight yet weighs a modest 38 lbs. Plus, it comes complete with a custom-sized wind fairing to cut down on noise, improve the aerodynamics and complement its swept-back shape.
No matter what kind of crossbars are riding atop your vehicle, the ROLA Vortex Roof Basket features universal mounting hardware that fits round, square and most factory bars. The 2-piece design is simple to assemble, and you can expand its 48" length a full 18.75" with the optional Extension Piece (sold separately). To top it off, your ROLA Cargo Basket includes a 5-year warranty.
ROLA Vortex Roof Mounted Cargo Basket Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam S (COLUMBIA, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek — Wednesday at 2:00 PM
Super easy to put on the vehicle. I really like the sleek look and lower profile than some of the other racks. The materials are bomber. The bars are spaced well for securing all sorts of soft or hard goods. I was able to fit 1 bike rack on each side of the cage on top of my Subaru Crosstrek and it doesn't stick out too far.
Reviewed by Ray H (Cave Springs, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H3 — May 11, 2017 9:36 PM
Very pleased with this cargo basket. It is very well made, and very sturdy. Easy to put together with the extension section.. The screws all come with rubber washers so they screw in tightly. Also the kit comes with thick rubber gasket sleeves that go over where the rack is joined together, which is a brilliant idea because it prevents any water from getting into the inside of the rack or rusting the screws. Best rooftop cargo rack for a great price!
Reviewed by Edward W (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — May 11, 2017 10:24 AM
Installed following the instructions and all went well. I needed to add Crossbars, which I found out later, but no problem.
Reviewed by Travis B (Royston, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Apr 28, 2017 8:23 PM
I love my new rola rack on my Subaru Outback! I am a Subaru tech so I have driven many Subaru's with roof baskets on them that make a lot of wind noise this is by far the quietest rack I've heard. I love the look and added luggage room. This rack is going to come in handy with our new baby this vacation.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01