- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Open-air soft top convenience and roof rack utility are yours with the Rugged Ridge Exo-Top Cargo Rack System
- Go open-air in seconds with the innovative Sun Slider retractable function, which allows the top to slide back with the release of two latches
- Conveniently lower, raise or remove the soft top without unloading your overhead gear
- Externally suspended soft-top design holds fast using a series of Velcro straps along the perimeter bars of the roof rack
- Roof rack can support up to 300 lbs of luggage, camping gear, furniture and more
- Requires re-use of the factory soft top windshield header and tailgate bar
- Direct bolt-on design means no drilling is required for installation (installation kit required for hardtop models and sold separately)
- Available for both 2- and 4-door Jeep Wrangler configurations
- Your Rugged Ridge Exo-Top Cargo Rack System is covered by a 5-year limited warranty
With the possibility of running off-road with the top down, not many weekend warriors would opt to leave the top up. But what to do with those essential cargo items? You can have it all with the versatile utility of the Rugged Ridge Exo-Top Cargo Rack System.
Innovatively engineered to combine the open-air functionality of a soft top with the utility of an integrated roof rack, these high-quality cross bars boast a unique Sun Slider retractable function that allows the top to slide back with the release of just two latches. You can lower, raise or remove them altogether without having to unload your overhead gear or so much as get out of the driver’s seat.
Available in two- and four-door configurations and able to shoulder up to 300 lbs, the Rugged Ridge Exo Top bolts on directly – no drilling required – but for hardtop models, an installation kit will be necessary. Your Rugged Ridge Exo Top Roof Rack is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.