- Click here to view PDF with Overlander Awning features
- Ensure there’s shade wherever you go with a Smittybilt Overlander Awning
- Awning kit includes flysheet and self-contained telescopic legs & arms
- Heavy-duty rip-stop polyester flysheet is waterproof and UV-resistant
- Anodized aluminum twist-lock poles are lightweight and strong
- Overlander Awning is available in your choice of widths
- Durable, waterproof storage bag safeguards awning when not in use
- Stakes and ropes secure the awning legs in harsh conditions
- Attaches to most standard roof racks on either the driver or passenger side
- Your Smittybilt Overlander Awning carries a 1-year warranty
From your stadium tailgate to off-roading the outback, Smittybilt Overlander Awnings set you up with a nice shady spot wherever you go. Designed to withstand long-term use in any of Mother Nature’s elements, this heavy-duty Smittybilt Tent Awning features a waterproof, UV-resistant rip stop flysheet and a tough, yet lightweight anodized aluminum frame.
Self-contained telescopic arms and legs easily adjust the height of your Smittybilt Awning—available in several widths offering just the right amount of shady space to suit your needs. Included stakes and ropes secure the awning legs in harsh conditions, while the durable, waterproof storage bag safeguards your awning when not in use.
The Smittybilt Overland Awning easily attaches to most standard roof racks, on either the driver or passenger side, and carries a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Overlander Awning Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Derek P (MARYVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 02, 2016 6:56 AM
For the price, this is a great awning. It's no 400 dollar awning but quality is definitely strong. Has a nice rubber protector casing. Comes with all the hardware to mount it to any rack.
Reviewed by Jared Z (Cammack Village, AR) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser — Sep 28, 2016 8:08 AM
Many awnings are priced higher, but I found the Smittybilt model to be very strong and handsome on my Toyota Land Cruiser. Installation was simple with a few options for various roof rack types. I would recommend.
Reviewed by Alek D (PRESCOTT, AZ) — Aug 04, 2016 5:27 AM
Great product! I bought it recently and so far have gotten use out of it in Daytona Beach, and it was a life saver. I'm pretty white, so I was sunburned from what little time I spent in the sun. Thankfully I was able to spend most of my time under the awning and not being cooked to death. It's a great product and a fun toy and I highly recommend it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/28