- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rack it up on the roof with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack
- Crafted from 16-gauge 1" round steel tubing
- Aerodynamic styling blends with your vehicle’s design
- Finished with a rugged black textured powder coat
- Includes 4 front & 2 rear light tabs (lights sold separately)
- Integrated flooring maximizes the functionality
- Designed for a super easy installation
- Easily to customize with an array of Smittybilt accessories
- Optional light cage bolts directly to the rack
- Your Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Defend your right to haul it all up on your roof—and look great doing it—with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack. Designed for maximum off-road functionality and style, your Smittybilt roof rack keeps your cabin clutter-free by holding all your gear on the roof. And cutting edge aerodynamic style blends with the rugged look of your rig.
The Smittybilt defender rack is more than just a place to stow your stuff. It's designed modularly, with a fully integrated array of accessories that bolt on with ease. It includes 4 forward and 2 rear welded light tabs for mounting your off-road candlepower. And, the optional light cage bolts directly to the rack, protects your lights (sold separately) and complements the off-road style.
Crafted from fully welded, 16-gauge 1" diameter steel tubing, Smittybilt defender roof racks are built as strong as they look. The integrated flooring maximizes functionality and adds even more strength. And the rugged black textured powder coat finishes off your rack with a durable and stylish finish. What's more, Smittybilt defends your Defender Roof Rack with a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Troy C (Santa Rosa, CA) Reviewed for a 1986 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 21, 2016 3:16 PM
I purchased the roof rack supports that mount in the factory rails. They dont work at all. I contacted smitty built about the fit of the supports and they assured me that they have never had a complaint. They sent me another package of the same parts. They don't work either. They are 1/8" to wide and 1/32" to tall. I had to have the parts custom fabricated. $135.00 and the hassel of the back fourth. I am very frusterated.
Reviewed by Rene R (Garland, TX) — Aug 20, 2014 9:26 PM
Bad to the Bone 6 STARS * * * * * * I watched a video on YouTube "how to install". I installed it the other day on my Chevy along with accessories Its very sturdy Looks perfect looks aggressive Great job at Smittybilt, Finally someone did something Right......
Reviewed by Dilip L (TEMPE, AZ) — Jan 06, 2014 8:01 PM
A very well made product. They beat their own shipping estimate by 4 weeks, right in the middle of busy Christmas season. I only wish that there were more fasteners just in case any got lost. This would almost cost nothing to implement.
- smittybilt roof racks & cargo carriers
- surco spare tire carrier
- access literider review
- 05 rbp grille
- power programmer for ford
- subaru car top carrier
- subaru roof top carrier
- mazda 5 cargo box
- 2004 tahoe floor mats
- ford escape luggage carrier
- how do i purchase a 4 bike rack?
- lo side tool boxes
- trailer hitches for cars vehicle