- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rack it up on the roof with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack
- Crafted from 16-gauge 1" round steel tubing
- Aerodynamic styling blends with your vehicle’s design
- Finished with a rugged black textured powder coat
- Includes 4 front & 2 rear light tabs (lights sold separately)
- Integrated flooring maximizes the functionality
- Designed for a super easy installation
- Easily to customize with an array of Smittybilt accessories
- Optional light cage bolts directly to the rack
- Your Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Defend your right to haul it all up on your roof—and look great doing it—with the Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack. Designed for maximum off-road functionality and style, your Smittybilt roof rack keeps your cabin clutter-free by holding all your gear on the roof. And cutting edge aerodynamic style blends with the rugged look of your rig.
The Smittybilt defender rack is more than just a place to stow your stuff. It's designed modularly, with a fully integrated array of accessories that bolt on with ease. It includes 4 forward and 2 rear welded light tabs for mounting your off-road candlepower. And, the optional light cage bolts directly to the rack, protects your lights (sold separately) and complements the off-road style.
Crafted from fully welded, 16-gauge 1" diameter steel tubing, Smittybilt defender roof racks are built as strong as they look. The integrated flooring maximizes functionality and adds even more strength. And the rugged black textured powder coat finishes off your rack with a durable and stylish finish. What's more, Smittybilt defends your Defender Roof Rack with a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Defender Roof Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rene R (Garland, TX) — Aug 20, 2014 9:26 PM
Bad to the Bone 6 STARS * * * * * * I watched a video on YouTube "how to install". I installed it the other day on my Chevy along with accessories Its very sturdy Looks perfect looks aggressive Great job at Smittybilt, Finally someone did something Right......
Reviewed by Dilip L (TEMPE, AZ) — Jan 06, 2014 8:01 PM
A very well made product. They beat their own shipping estimate by 4 weeks, right in the middle of busy Christmas season. I only wish that there were more fasteners just in case any got lost. This would almost cost nothing to implement.
- smitty built src roof rack
- 2011 durango with load warrior
- order a surco rack for 97 cherokee
- thule moab lr3?
- toyota roof rack
- subaru roof basket
- subaru roof cargo carrier
- subaru outback rooftop carrier
- jeep wrangler luggage basket
- traverse roof rack
- truck cargo net
- tunnel covers for trucks
- cool air intake systems