- Add custom cargo capacity to your roof with the Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack
- Wrought from 2” x .120” steel tubing
- 4-point frame-mounted design delivers extra strength and stability
- Heavy-duty .1875” to .25” brackets for extreme durability
- Effortlessly holds up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Removable crossbars for easy soft and hard top removal
- Pair with virtually any cargo carrier system
- Can be used with Smittybilt SRC front and rear bumpers
- Add the rugged Smittybilt SRC Cargo Basket for an easy way to haul your gear
- Finished in a tough black powder coat
- Your Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack is backed by a 5-year warranty
Finally, a roof rack that's custom made for your Jeep. The Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack combines custom design, tough materials and traveling convenience into one smooth system.
The Smittybilt roof rack boasts a completely custom, frame-mounted design. It's wrought from 2" x .120" wall steel tubing and includes .1875" to .25" brackets for extreme durability. And, the Smittybilt Jeep rack evenly distributes up to 300 lbs.
What's more, the Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack's crossbars are simple to take off, making for easy soft and hard top removal. Plus, this Jeep rack pairs with virtually any cargo carrier system. Or, add the Smittybilt Cargo Basket for a sturdy way to haul all your gear.
The Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack & Cargo Basket are the perfect way to store your gear overhead. And, these quality Jeep racks and cargo carriers are backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Some applications may require drilling in order to reinstall rear bumper
Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shawn K (DESTIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 04, 2014 3:44 AM
Trying to fit this on to the stock rear bumper bolts was a nightmare (even for an aircraft mechanic). Once installed, the rack made a lot of wind noise at 40mph +. After one week, rack is laying in garage and on craigslist.
Reviewed by M (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — May 05, 2014 3:15 AM
I knew it would be noisy based on previous reviews. It would seem to me that, if they actually read these reviews, that they would include the bar wraps that help with the noise and also pad whatever is going on the rack. Also, ended up taking the whole thing to my mechanic to install. My hubby couldn't get the door hinge bolts to budge on my jeep, not a rack problem, but, my mechanic said if he knew how much trouble this thing was going to be, he would have charged me more money.
Reviewed by Victor A (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 13, 2014 8:19 PM
Very difficult to take screws out of jeep window bracket. Rack is very shaky after instal. The screw in handles are a joke. They are plastic and the nuts inside twist and are unable to tighten. The weight limit is also very low.
Reviewed by Richard D (Wellfleet, MA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 29, 2013 3:25 PM
I had a few problems with the rack. First off I don't run doors in the summer, my mirror brackets don't work, I'll have to have something made up. I got two left upper gaskets but no right. The overhead bars have two holes in one end and just one in the other, it doesn't say in the instructions which way is forward. The nuts for the rear brackets stripped before I could get it tight enough not to rack with minor pressure. Had to purchase other bolts and nuts. I bought it to transport a kayak.
Reviewed by Jason L (LAKEWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — May 18, 2013 12:06 AM
Built really well. Easy install. Fast delivery. I'm a pretty active Kyaker and cyclist so i need a rack that can support my lifestyle yet work well with my jeep this rack meets all my requirments. Def recommended.
Smittybilt SRC Roof Rack
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt roof rack review
- canoe rack pickup truck
- thule tahoe roof cargo bag
- yakima rocketbox pro 12 roof box reviews
- wall mart roof rack baskets
- acura car top carriers
- subaru roof racks
- roof racks for dodge caliber
- roof top carriers for kia sorento
- challenger bra
- chrome auto accessories
- auto bike racks
- truck tool chest